Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

every team in this division sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Wait

do the Falcons start playing in their new stadium next year

do they have a chance to get the ring to go along with the goatse

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dan Shaughnessy invented the Curse of the Bambino and looks like a human Brillo pad

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah falconailures

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MJBuddy posted:

I appreciate that fans of the entire NFCS probably agree.

y'know what

fair

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Metapod posted:

I'm going to do it I'm going to make fun of the falcons

i suggest we refer to dan quin as general santa anna for now on because we haven't seen a meltdown like that in texas since the alamo

then shouldn't he be called William Travis

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

thomas davis is benjamin button except tearing his ACL also makes him more powerful

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

it's almost comforting to know that if we do well the next year is gonna loving blow, because that means the year after that we're gonna be pretty good again!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

panthers defense is really good

cam might be done

i hope we draft another cool qb to replace the one we broke

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

It is pretty astounding just how much of Brees' prime the Saints have now wasted. People like to throw bones at the Colts, but I think what the Saints have done is even worse.

this one is a two-way street, imo

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i like how the andey meme and his current level of play is making everyone think that Andy Dalton Was Always Bad when he's actually Not

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the only fanbase in the universe to get incredibly angry at being told their quarterback is, in fact, Good

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ozymandius1024 posted:

That just reminded me of the amazing double dip of Terrell McClain and Sione Fua :barf:

At least it worked out better when Gettleman did it with Star and Kawann

normally i have flashbacks when names are mentioned like this but

i literally do not remember a single thing about Terrell McClain or Sione Fua

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

A Pale Horse posted:

That hairball still holds our all time passing yardage record. Also most interceptions.

If you ever want to depress yourself look at the losers row that constitutes the Bucs QB history. Yeesh.

shaun king deserved more of a chance

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I'm glad the Panthers lost

i don't feel like finding and copying the rest of that post just fill it in yourself

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

weird Asian candy posted:

How did Cam not throw for 500 yards today?

he loving sucks now, he's 100% dead

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Like legit broken? That makes me unironically sad.

you're tellin me

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

jerry sign kaep you gutless worm

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

just lol if your team has changed its uniform enough to have throwbacks

(please update the Panthers uniform jerry you geriatric gently caress)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Start Brad Kaaya

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

*pounds tiny fists on desk* Start Brad Kaaya!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i think when the words "identity politics" happen, nothing that came before or comes after can be classified as jokes anymore, because you need to be a special level of Mad On The Internet to drag that term up

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

every team in this division will end 8-8

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

The Panthers promoted a fourth qb to the team, leading many to believe Big Dick Derek Anderson is on the trade block.

so uh, yeah.

"oh that's interesting, wonder who the fourth QB is"

why the gently caress was Garrett Gilbert even on our practice squad, let alone now on our full-time roster

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

well the panthers need to keep 3 qbs for obvious reasons, and after your first backup i mean why does it even loving matter.

IT'S GARRETT GILBERT

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

steve sarkisian got fired from his last job for being an alcoholic and the falcons gave him an important job lmao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

its not like those are actual real percentages made with math, would it kill them to make the Saints chance 69%

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

wandler20 posted:

RIP Ayers. He should be forced to retire after this.

https://twitter.com/VeteranScout/status/925714508584062976

he's like 3 feet tall how does this even work

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FizFashizzle posted:

i really wonder if the offensive players just loving hate rivera and shula.

I can't imagine how you wouldn't

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

A.o.D. posted:

This guy probably knows this, but the Neo Geo Pocket Color was actually the best handheld of its generation.

hell yeah

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

except all the NOLA expats who moved here when Katrina destroyed their lives.. it's why the dome is loving black on TNF, guaranteed.

you might have wanted to add an "and gold" to that statement

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

It's legit depressing watching this offense

its just so... bloated and red-faced

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

this is a stupid, stupid division

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Yes but also the best

Oh I love it, but it's incredibly dumb

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

why do the panthers only win games when I wake up too late to actually watch them play

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Thats a weird way of saying "Falcons are going to knock the Saints out of their playoff spot"

the only thing the falcons are knocking over are empty whiskey bottles because you hired an offensive coordinator who was fired from his previous job for being an alcoholic

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Abugadu posted:

cool edit.

It's nice that he does charity work and feels really, really bad about the careers he's ended by launching himself head-first at defenseless players. I mean, he's always looked super sad about the guy he's left unconscious on the field by using his helmet as a weapon and bashing it against the side of another guy's head at a high rate of speed. The football camp he runs for the kids will ensure that they too will someday have the skills necessary to lead with the crown of the helmet and cheap-shot someone who isn't moving, and then say that it was an attempt to make a block. Some of them can even channel earlier Thomas Davis stylin' and stand over the motionless body and taunt them!

The college scholarships he's provided to seniors who have completed the Youth Leadership Academy Program will ensure that there's a greater chance that we can, together, help to solve the debilitating effects of CTE, particularly in an age where football players think that tackling or blocking using arms is outdated and ineffective.

did he hit you in the head, because that'd explain your posting

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Take the L Panthers goons. Not a good look.

it was an awful, awful, awful hit but "Thomas Davis was actually just Vontaze Burfict wearing a mask all along" is kind of insane

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

That Works posted:

Yeah Vontaze is a better player.

eyyyyy this guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

man the fuckin Falcons

• Locked thread