Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
So how should I feel about the Turner hire?

I mean I know he's always dogshit as a HC but he's good as an OC right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Hot take: more coaches should act like real human beings and not emotionless joyless automatons.

As far as the celebration, I would say it is what it is, and we're looking ahead to next season :geno:

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

weird Asian candy posted:

Twitter dude has a cool old school review of Saints/Falcons back in '02 going. Some fun memories in there. Think what you will about Vick, but dude was really fun to watch. His arm strength was ridiculous.

https://twitter.com/FourVerts/status/958386034454253569

https://twitter.com/FourVerts/status/958392424719667200

please do not post the gif of the new years game vs carolina where vick dived forward and flew I think approximately 80 yards 1 inch off the ground for a game winning TD it's very triggering

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

literally shaking rn

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Pershing posted:

Nothing worth watching. This will be the first time in like 6 years I haven't watched the Super Bowl.

you shoulda watched it bro

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

oh man lots of opportunities for strategic fouling now!!

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Asnorban posted:

Has Carolina actually signed anyone to make the team better?

Norv!

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I'm just glad that in the Cam era, win or lose, the Panthers will probably be fun to watch

Because I watched almost every loving game of the Fox/Henning era and if it goes back to that I'd just be like gently caress this I"m an adult I don't need to watch boring football, haha

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Shiki Dan posted:

Reminder than Cam Newton went 15-1 with Shula calling the plays, a way post-prime Stewart as RB, a fat bowling ball Fullback, his #1 WR being TED GINN JR, and the #2 being......*looks up* ......Jerricho Cotchery?!! :psyduck:

you mean 14-2, they started the season 7-1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
well we better all just look at the McGahee pictures again just to get the general idea

• Locked thread