Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I guess he didn't have lowtax's permission to post it? Huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
We can all learn some valuable lessons about morality from the brave, selfless, principled hero who ran a forum dedicated to making people's lives miserable, a site that declared war against us because I failed to ban all the filthy transsexuals and uppity negroes, a gem of the internet that was on a crusade to cause the downfall of this site. It is utterly incomprehensible and unexpected that such a site would be shut down by some person whose sole motivation was to ruin the life of somebody he felt deserved it.

Sometimes the world can be remarkably cruel and unfair to saints like null, who dedicated his life to running a forum for stalking, harassing, and ruining the lives of people they felt deserved it.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

am I allowed to share my account with my split personalities?

edit: nvm I change my answer to what the guy above me said

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Hey its back thanks ZDR this was a pretty informative (if not long winded) thread so I was sad it was gassed. What a freaking poo poo show this is though, everything from the start of their doxxings to the people posting here from there now. Just insanity.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

what will happen when cwc mom die

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

such as the hot evidence that you were the goatman, so i guess maybe scratch that part about evidence

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Lowtax posted:

We can all learn some valuable lessons about morality from the brave, selfless, principled hero who ran a forum dedicated to making people's lives miserable, a site that declared war against us because I failed to ban all the filthy transsexuals and uppity negroes, a gem of the internet that was on a crusade to cause the downfall of this site. It is utterly incomprehensible and unexpected that such a site would be shut down by some person whose sole motivation was to ruin the life of somebody he felt deserved it.

Sometimes the world can be remarkably cruel and unfair to saints like null, who dedicated his life to running a forum for stalking, harassing, and ruining the lives of people they felt deserved it.

i love ben poopy

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

At the end of the day I'm just glad Lowtax is back and that Larry Parrish got what he deserved.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

juggalo baby coffin posted:

such as the hot evidence that you were the goatman, so i guess maybe scratch that part about evidence

You ever see the picture of the goatman with a drill up his rear end just chilling on a half built deck? Just makes me laugh to think like, this dude loves sticking things up his rear end so much he had to take some time off from his woodworking project to put his drill up in there.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I hope the doxxed goons sent Voldemort a gift basket.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

juggalo baby coffin posted:

I can't help but laugh when I think of that. It's like when someone posts a misleading thread title with the goatman as its op, but in doxx form. Metagoatse

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

various cheeses posted:

I can't help but laugh when I think of that. It's like when someone posts a misleading thread title with the goatman as its op, but in doxx form. Metagoatse

it was super funny when people in their thread were like 'omg the sa admin has the same name as the goatman' and then it turned out to be a Goof

Sid Vicious posted:

You ever see the picture of the goatman with a drill up his rear end just chilling on a half built deck? Just makes me laugh to think like, this dude loves sticking things up his rear end so much he had to take some time off from his woodworking project to put his drill up in there.

yeah i was present once for an e-interview of the goatman and he said his ultimate fantasy was to have 4 french women form their hands into a pyramid formation and then for his rear end to be lowered down onto it

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

While I got the elite doxxers on he line: the goatse guy the same as the bottleguy (not to be confused with the 1jar guy)?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
I think it's a good idea to have a reminder for people to pay attention to what they post on the glorious internets and tell them to remove themselves from major whitepaging sites when they sign up and in the rules or something. There's a lot of sites that index a lot of public poo poo that you probably didn't even know was public. i think there was some good link somewhere about it and it's a good lesson, especially if you are going to run a website like that, or even just shitpost on somethingawful.

lot of freaks abound

e: this is a good starter http://www.computerworld.com/article/2849263/doxxing-defense-remove-your-personal-info-from-data-brokers.html

Xaris fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Jan 21, 2017

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

zen death robot posted:

i meant to gas the other thread with a very similar name

Yeah that thread was not very good. Glad we got the cream of the crop from kiwifarms joining us here.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
gently caress it, I'm sleeping with the lights on so Voldemort doesn't get me! :ninja:

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Doxxing is the best until you do it to me, and find out I hang out with pedophiles all day - Null

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

shoophobo posted:

gently caress it, I'm sleeping with the lights on so Voldemort doesn't get me! :ninja:

Oh poo poo dude you said his freaking name!

Takane
Aug 24, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I'm scared of Ben Poopy.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

holy poo poo lol I was typing out a post in this thread asking ZDR to gas my accidental duplicate thread and when I went to get the thread link he had already gassed it

ZDR you are loving on point sir

Devoyniche
Dec 21, 2008

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Hey there's a page on Null too: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Null
I don't feel any sympathy for null at all if any of the poo poo on that page is true. He's a hosed up weirdo.

I actually wouldnt trust encyclopedia dramatica any more than I would trust a poll that says Hillary Clinton is going to win the election.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

something something dox eat dox world lmbo!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

500 bad things posted:

something something dox eat dox world lmbo!

Please go to your room

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

Sid Vicious posted:

Oh poo poo dude you said his freaking name!

Stop scareing me!!! :tinfoil:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Sid Vicious posted:

Please go to your room

:( I'll see you all tomorrow for some more :justpost: action

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

zen death robot posted:

and i don't care if people know my twitter handle or steam id and i make zero effort to hide on those sites so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ill game with you if you need friends zdr

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

zen death robot posted:

and i don't care if people know my twitter handle or steam id and i make zero effort to hide on those sites so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kirk I have always respected your art

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
it feels like i missed a beat somewhere.

1) post about shmorky being nuts goes up on kiwi
2) post reaches 100 pages
3) SA notices, laughs a bit about it
4) BlackBabyGoku spams longcat in the thread, thread was gassed
5) People got really mad about this???
6) Kiwifarms gets doxxed by someone in a furious week where they're trying to doxx SA users?
7) Kiwifarms implodes

basically i was kinda around for #3-4, and i just got a big ???? over my head about everything else that happened. who gives a poo poo, it's the internet

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.

Xaris posted:

I think it's a good idea to have a reminder for people to pay attention to what they post on the glorious internets and tell them to remove themselves from major whitepaging sites when they sign up and in the rules or something. There's a lot of sites that index a lot of public poo poo that you probably didn't even know was public. i think there was some good link somewhere about it and it's a good lesson, especially if you are going to run a website like that, or even just shitpost on somethingawful.

lot of freaks abound

idk what is going on in this thread but removing yourself from these sites is good and I've been in the process of doing it but there are so darn many of them it's hard to keep track of which ones i'd done already.

a helpful link that tells how to remove yourself from the most popular ones:
http://www.computerworld.com/article/2849263/doxxing-defense-remove-your-personal-info-from-data-brokers.html

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Sestze posted:

6) Kiwifarms gets doxxed by someone in a furious week where they're trying to doxx SA users?
7) Kiwifarms implodes

basically i was kinda around for #3-4, and i just got a big ???? over my head about everything else that happened. who gives a poo poo, it's the internet

okay i will clarrfy it

1: Post about smorky gets everyone all riled up
2) people really like smorky or hate him idk
3.) take a ball point pen
4. SA giggles hehe
5. Take the ink cartirdge out of the pen
6.) KF doxxes people
7.) shove it up your butt!

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
i didn't even realize this poo poo exists to this extent, i just come here to post dumb stuff and have a laugh but between this and qcs its like pulling back the curtain on the wizard of oz. except the wizard is sweatily hunched over a 3 monitor setup and trying to hide his boner when he turns around to dorothy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Smash it Smash hit posted:

okay i will clarrfy it

4. SA giggles hehe
6.) KF doxxes people

lol

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Sestze posted:

7) Kiwifarms implodes

You missed the part where a bunch of mods left. It's been a wild week here on the ol' internet.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

ElectricSheep posted:

i didn't even realize this poo poo exists to this extent, i just come here to post dumb stuff and have a laugh but between this and qcs its like pulling back the curtain on the wizard of oz. except the wizard is sweatily hunched over a 3 monitor setup and trying to hide his boner when he turns around to dorothy

I actually have 4 monitors

Takane
Aug 24, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Smash it Smash hit posted:

okay i will clarrfy it

4. SA giggles hehe
6.) KF doxxes people

Steps 3, 5, and 7 are the important ones in that whole process.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I have to wear an ankle monitor

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Takane posted:

Steps 3, 5, and 7 are the important ones in that whole process.

its a tough code to break

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

various cheeses posted:

I actually have 4 monitors

well you better get busy turning them on!

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Where there's Shmork there's Fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Monos Bullet posted:

idk what is going on in this thread but removing yourself from these sites is good and I've been in the process of doing it but there are so darn many of them it's hard to keep track of which ones i'd done already.

a helpful link that tells how to remove yourself from the most popular ones:
http://www.computerworld.com/article/2849263/doxxing-defense-remove-your-personal-info-from-data-brokers.html
Oh yeah i think thats the one, there's probably like a dozen more and probably dont make it easy to do so. Just not giving out your dob(its my birthday!)/occupation/city and not having a linkedin (which is worthless) is a good idea preventive which you would think is common sense by now but welp

• Locked thread