Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I set myself on fire in a parking lot to protest something and it totally solved everything because people were too confused to do that thing I was protesting any more until the confusion wore off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I set myself on fire in a parking lot to protest something and it totally solved everything because people were too confused to do that thing I was protesting any more until the confusion wore off.

This, but unironically.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Funky See Funky Do posted:

That seems like one of those correlation =/= causation kinda things to me.

He just wants to believe so badly, don't take the light out of his life

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Tonetta posted:

This, but unironically.

Ah if only. If only.

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003
My name is fucklord bone and my voice is my passport, verify me

Devoyniche
Dec 21, 2008

papa_november posted:

it is immensely stupid that someone would take up null's mantle after he got thoroughly made an example of. it is also immensely dumb that someone would spend real time and money to do so knowing that the crazy counter-stalker is out there waiting for them if they succeed, along with god knows what other consequences of the site's dumbshittery.

i mean honestly you could probably re host the site without that guys information and avoid it entirely. I think his deal was a personal vendetta. Null was just a grandstanding dick which was funny but he didnt back down until it was too late. And I think even then it wasnt because he was afraid of being doxed, he was tired of dealing with it all instead. He made his poo poo public and while its pretty stupid, knew what he was doing. But I agree I doubt anybody is gonna jump at that mantle.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Was Jenner the same person as gunky junket?

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Okay if Jenner boldly threw herself on the internet sword I instantly respect her 100% more and feel extra terrible for getting so salty at her before. Sorry, Jenner, I actively eat my words.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Dang, Jenner fooled me & was actually a hero. I'm sorry Jenner.

Edit: tonetta please tell Jenner I respect her cojones, as strange as they might have been

juggalo baby coffin fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Jan 21, 2017

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

Digital Fingers posted:

Null had the disadvantage of already having his real identity known and also living with his mom, the insane dude wasn't some sort of CSI level cyber detective. Someone who knows how to hide their tracks/doesn't have a social media presence could run it no problem.
sure but will anyone like that want to when the whole endeavor is risky and expensive and a giant time sink even to someone with all the time in the world

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I've never seen anyone so thirsty to be doxxed as jenner. I hope someday her dreams come true and she can finally be happy, best wishes internet ghost.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hi i just saw this thread

are yall serious
that you care this much
about the internet

cause lmfao

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

juggalo baby coffin posted:

Dang, Jenner fooled me & was actually a hero. I'm sorry Jenner.

Edit: tonetta please tell Jenner I respect her cojones, as strange as they might have been

I don't have a contact method with her outside of the forums, but i'll do my best.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

FuhrerHat posted:

are yall serious
that you care this much
about the internet

cause lmfao

You cared enough about the internet to spend :10bux: lol

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

FuhrerHat posted:

are yall serious
that you care this much
about the internet

cause lmfao

i'm reading this thread because i was stuck on public transport and it scratches a sort of :psyduck: itch i didn't know i had but i'm still completely lost as to what's actually going on here short of "there are plenty of people who care about you in real life so please spend time with them"

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i think its really silly people get so invested in words on a screen. you wouldnt yell at a book.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

people in the real world would love to talk to you and create new experiences with you.

this internet poo poo is really loving stupid and you all know it or you wouldnt be posting here in the first place.

dont fall into the trap. the internet is for sharing, but you are still you.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I'm post-caring, i actually just role several d20s to determine when, where, and what i post

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

FuhrerHat posted:

i think its really silly people get so invested in words on a screen. you wouldnt yell at a book.

You have no idea what inanimate objects I've yelled at

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

FuhrerHat posted:

are yall serious
that you care this much
about the internet

cause lmfao

this guy posted in this thread just to tell people he's a cool guy with a lot of cool stuff going on in his life and thats funny, to me

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol this might be the nerdiest thing that ever happened. Everyone involved should be ashamed and embarassed

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

my life fuckin sucks but im not gonna let it suck more because of internet people.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

FuhrerHat posted:

my life fuckin sucks but im not gonna let it suck more because of internet people.

all this has outed ZDR as a guy who wants to impale his rear end on top of a pyramid of french girls, that's definitely made my life suck a little less

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Why do you hate your rear end so much ZDR? Please treat your rear end with respect Kirk

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i just honestly think everybody needs to collectively say "thats dumb" and turn their back.
boy who cried wolf, and such.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
Kill me if I ever give a gently caress or know anything about this poo poo. In fact, having read 2 pages of the 'recent DnD drama' thread, I've had to cut my arms a little

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

You gave blow hole a whole new meaning

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

zen death robot posted:

Stretches are good for you gently caress off

ahah

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

FuhrerHat posted:

i just honestly think everybody needs to collectively say "thats dumb" and turn their back.
boy who cried wolf, and such.

Hm, yeah why dont you start by not posting in this thread anymore

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Bismuth posted:

Hm, yeah why dont you start by not posting in this thread anymore

ok. for you. good luck everyone.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Is the midget thing true

yes but only legally. last post i swear.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

FuhrerHat posted:

ok. for you. good luck everyone.

Thanks babe, have a good evening :cheers:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

"kiwi farms" is the answer to the question "what if SASS were slightly less racist and twice as pathetic"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Can someone break down the Jenner thing because I was unaware of her til now and I have no context for why her eating a perma did anything.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

zen death robot posted:

He doesn't actually do it tho

Unlike jenner, who was a little more than ready to seppuku

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Heath posted:

Can someone break down the Jenner thing because I was unaware of her til now and I have no context for why her eating a perma did anything.

She was a poster who was 100% certain she was a TARGET FOR DOXXING and made a bunch of effort posts basically begging for it and trying to get attention. She said something about being niggerstomper58 or whatever and ate a ban. There was a conspiracy she was a troll but apparently she was just stupid.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
The funniest part is all of the people who autobanned their SA accounts to join that kiwi site lol

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

zen death robot posted:

He doesn't actually do it tho

Only you can set things right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

small hendren posted:

The funniest part is all of the people who autobanned their SA accounts to join that kiwi site lol

Did all the LP people retreat to twitter?

• Locked thread