Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

why kiwi farms, though

like now every time I see a cute lil antipodean bird or bite into a delicious fuzzy fruit (wash the skin and eat it, its tasty af and full of vitamins) im going to think of how insane and stupid so many people are and I'll feel sad

e: gently caress you serious Norman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

I find the stuff with Nulls mom as distasteful as I do unlikely.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

King of Bees posted:

I've learned a lot by reading this thread. Like how kiwis grow on trees and out there, somewhere, is a super troll who's name can never be mentioned lest he seals all of our dooms. I'll be in my bunker, waiting this out.

Let me reiterate my advice to eat the skin of kiwis, just cut off the ends. Wash them first of course, but it is really tasty and good for you. Now you've learned three things!!

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Reading threads is good, and posting in threads is fun and easy. Where did this idea that caring has anything to do with how many pages a thread gets come from? It's dumb. That guy is dumb.

My face, is literally a cheeseburger.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Pick posted:

I make my own bread in my breadmaker, and as I stated in the thread, I make whole grain breads which are healthier for ducks.

There needs to be a new bread thread in GBS, the sourdough thread literally changed my life (in that now I make bread all the time.)

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Really really. The texture is what turns most people off but if it doesn't bother you it's a really nice and tangy flavor that makes the fruit itself taste sweeter and almost creamy.

e: I'm now very afraid of a Harry Potter bad guy calling my boss at Hungry Jack and telling him I'm some kind of weirdo who eats kiwi skins.

Rockman Reserve fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Jan 21, 2017

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Jose posted:

this is hosed up

Friend, I enjoy your posts, I would not lie to you. Discard your fears and embrace the unknown.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Sir AIDS posted:

can i get a tldr of the OP and also the last 19 pages. thank you.

The skin of a kiwi is tasty and loaded with vitamins, if you can handle the odd texture. Wash them first!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Sixfools posted:

Pretty sure kiwi is a reference to the type of bird you guys not some lame fruit. A kiwi bird farm(ranch?) is a sad place.

why on earth would anyone raise kiwi birds on a farm

• Locked thread