Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

kiwi farms was a good place and i will miss it. i was never an active poster but i did read it on and off and had a great deal of entertainment from the shmorky thread and others like it. my heart goes out to null in this trying time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

the guy who threatened nulls family btw, i only found out about him today but hes a real piece of trash.

Edit: I don't want to lure this guy here

juggalo baby coffin fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Jan 21, 2017

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Hey there's a page on Null too: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Null
I don't feel any sympathy for null at all if any of the poo poo on that page is true. He's a hosed up weirdo.

none of its true that was made up by a second mutant from the UK who has a grudge against him

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

also you low content rear end posters days are numbered, the taxman is gonna reshape this hell and you with it

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

ED is full of poo poo these days because it does not rely on Evidence as kiwi farms did

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

such as the hot evidence that you were the goatman, so i guess maybe scratch that part about evidence

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

various cheeses posted:

I can't help but laugh when I think of that. It's like when someone posts a misleading thread title with the goatman as its op, but in doxx form. Metagoatse

it was super funny when people in their thread were like 'omg the sa admin has the same name as the goatman' and then it turned out to be a Goof

Sid Vicious posted:

You ever see the picture of the goatman with a drill up his rear end just chilling on a half built deck? Just makes me laugh to think like, this dude loves sticking things up his rear end so much he had to take some time off from his woodworking project to put his drill up in there.

yeah i was present once for an e-interview of the goatman and he said his ultimate fantasy was to have 4 french women form their hands into a pyramid formation and then for his rear end to be lowered down onto it

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

dear friends this would be a good thread to talk about how to get your info off whitepaging sites. it would be helpful to our community.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

juggalo baby coffin posted:

yeah i was present once for an e-interview of the goatman and he said his ultimate fantasy was to have 4 french women form their hands into a pyramid formation and then for his rear end to be lowered down onto it

i think people missed this part earlier but i was deadly serious

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Xaris posted:

is that that Vordrak guy

Yeah

SA also had helldump, literally the same thing as kiwi farms, just aimed inward

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Also the op implies that kiwi farms invented the idea of Jenner being a troll. It was me that suggested Jenner was a troll here, cause of a weird 'niggerstomper' name drop she did in a post that seemed really uncharacteristic.

If she wasn't a troll then I'm sad she got banned. But I didn't get the idea from kiwi farms.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Dang, Jenner fooled me & was actually a hero. I'm sorry Jenner.

Edit: tonetta please tell Jenner I respect her cojones, as strange as they might have been

juggalo baby coffin fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Jan 21, 2017

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

kiwi farms your shmorky thread was very good but i still don't 100% get the entertainment value in posting someones address.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Putty posted:

when is the something awful movie and who will it star

zac effron as lowtax and aubrey plaza as his daughter lauren. she will stand in a hole the entire film to make her look child height. robert de niro as fragmeister. the rest of the cast of dirty grandpa as whoever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

Bees was definitely posting there i can't remember their name but it had Tranni in it, I didn't see them publically post anything from here though, I just know they were in fact posting on KF

i saw that poster and the real clue that it was bees was every time they posted people would say 'take your medicine bees'. idk if they ever posted any people details though, i didn't follow the post-shmorky SA based threads there that much because it wasn't very funny.

• Locked thread