Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
Everyone is bad. Thank you for your time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Tills posted:

You might think kiwifarmers are bad, we are pussies compared to this guy.

I'm sensing the makings of a really good buddy cop film in all of this, actually. SA is the aged veteran who's too old for all this poo poo and kiwi farmers are the young guns hungry for action.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I'm post-caring, i actually just role several d20s to determine when, where, and what i post

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
this whole thread is probably a feint a la the jenner maneuver

wheels within wheels

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

BuckarooBanzai posted:

I know I'm old as poo poo and have a real job and responsibilities and stuff but how do people find the time to actually do all this ridiculous cataloging of peoples' posting histories?

spergs come in all shapes and sizes my friend

• Locked thread