Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot

Lowtax posted:

We can all learn some valuable lessons about morality from the brave, selfless, principled hero who ran a forum dedicated to making people's lives miserable, a site that declared war against us because I failed to ban all the filthy transsexuals and uppity negroes, a gem of the internet that was on a crusade to cause the downfall of this site. It is utterly incomprehensible and unexpected that such a site would be shut down by some person whose sole motivation was to ruin the life of somebody he felt deserved it.

Sometimes the world can be remarkably cruel and unfair to saints like null, who dedicated his life to running a forum for stalking, harassing, and ruining the lives of people they felt deserved it.

As much as I hate to quote for emphasis, he is fully right.

Internets aside, causing innocent people real-life problems and laughing at their misery makes you a child at best, or a psychopath at worst. And the ridiculous part is that the majority of the people they chose were people that would disagree with them on an internet forum. Also, posting someone's real-life contact info so that someone else can do the dirty work does not leave your hands clean.

It feels weird that I have to flesh these points out, that this isn't obvious past the age of 10. I don't know whether I loathe or pity these people more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot
So where did all the KFers go? I can't imagine they'd stop stalking and harassing people just because their safe haven was shut down

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot
I'm fairly certain that Noyemi was X68000. Obvious reference to a vintage computing hardware, plus some talk about composing composing synth music that's in line with what she talked about in the trans thread. Her article on me also addressed me by female pronouns, which I can't imagine any of the cis KFers would do.

lock stock and Cheryl
Dec 19, 2009

by zen death robot

Putty posted:

loving RIP avshalom

unban her she is not allowed to leave this purgatory

She will remain until the prophecy is fulfilled, and she bears the son of Ariel Sharon, who will be called Emmanuel

• Locked thread