Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Hi OwO What's This?, I hope you're still able to read these posts now that you got your friend banned.

My position against Kiwi Farms has and always will be that when you doxx one person, you're doxxing everyone associated with them, whether or not they want to be. Not going to go into details, e.g. revealing my powerlevel, as you would put it, but one of your threads not related at all to SA actually affected my personal life. Being that I wasn't the target, that kind of sucked. I get it, the person you were making fun of was an eccentric weirdo. And maybe they are extremely immature. I'm not going to say one way or the other, only that I wish them the best since, well, in a certain light that thread on KF lead to us not being friends anymore for multiple reasons. I didn't get directly doxxed, but poo poo hit close enough to home for me to make me worry like my job was in danger and poo poo. Kind of a scary scenario. That's all I have to say on it, again to say more would reveal my associations. After all, you were an avid poster in the thread.

That said, when you get your shiny new account from Lowtax feel free to spend the ten bucks you would have given him anyway and upgrade to a Platinum account, then send me a PM. I'd honestly like to ask you some questions off the record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

Are you gonna make some soup in your bunker and if so can I come I really like soup...

Will you be eating white bread with this soup?

Also are you a duck?

White bread is bad for ducks I hear.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

What about for reptiles I am actually a blue tongued skink

I don't think so. Just to be sure, you should consume an egg.

• Locked thread