Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Hey guys! What's this all about then? Oh, hosed up wierdos on the internet.... Well that's unusual. Have a good day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Lowtax posted:

How loving dense do you have to be to run a forum that explicitly declares war and "open season" on doxing another forum, decide to close your forum because somebody harasses you the exact same way you encourage your forums to harass others, then go back to the site you were trying to destroy and write a billion words to score pity points?

The level of irony here is incredible.

I learned there is a mega troll/doxxer/pedo out there that can't be bargained with and can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel remorse or pity.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

so we uh won the great forum wars by doing nothing?

this has been my success strategy my entire life. :coal:

I got promoted and a big raise.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
https://youtu.be/XwR3e2iq9EI

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Rubellavator posted:

This thread would have been funnier if it only got like 5 posts and then just fallen off the front page. Who the gently caress even cares.

I've learned a lot by reading this thread. Like how kiwis grow on trees and out there, somewhere, is a super troll who's name can never be mentioned lest he seals all of our dooms. I'll be in my bunker, waiting this out.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Sid Vicious posted:

Are you gonna make some soup in your bunker and if so can I come I really like soup...

Yes but it's bean soup. Things could get a little stinky!

Skunkrocker posted:

Will you be eating white bread with this soup?

Also are you a duck?

White bread is bad for ducks I hear.

I will be eating oyster crackers!

food court bailiff posted:

Let me reiterate my advice to eat the skin of kiwis, just cut off the ends. Wash them first of course, but it is really tasty and good for you. Now you've learned three things!!

Thank you food court bailiff! Gonna try this next time I get kiwis!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I want to see the fagging

• Locked thread