Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Man the internet is serious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Rhys Wilde posted:

Bear in mind, the primary reason I came here to post all that was to hopefully help your community out. Kiwi Farms is dead as gently caress, so there's nothing really in it to keep up the charade anymore.

So where'd this evil dude come from? SA?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Where did this evil dude come from and how did kiwifarms draw his ire?

The internet is one hell of a wild ride

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Ride The Gravitron posted:

All this and more in the sequel!

*clicks preorder button*

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

We should waive the :10bux: fee for kiwifarms members, as refugees in this terrible doxx war.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

juggalo baby coffin posted:

also you low content rear end posters days are numbered, the taxman is gonna reshape this hell and you with it

I think the advent of posting from phones has reduced quality and effort as much as any culture shift.

That's probably a topic for another thread though.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I guess he didn't have lowtax's permission to post it? Huh

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

juggalo baby coffin posted:

such as the hot evidence that you were the goatman, so i guess maybe scratch that part about evidence

I can't help but laugh when I think of that. It's like when someone posts a misleading thread title with the goatman as its op, but in doxx form. Metagoatse

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

While I got the elite doxxers on he line: the goatse guy the same as the bottleguy (not to be confused with the 1jar guy)?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

ElectricSheep posted:

i didn't even realize this poo poo exists to this extent, i just come here to post dumb stuff and have a laugh but between this and qcs its like pulling back the curtain on the wizard of oz. except the wizard is sweatily hunched over a 3 monitor setup and trying to hide his boner when he turns around to dorothy

I actually have 4 monitors

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Where there's Shmork there's Fire

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

taco_fox posted:

I don't understand any of this

Lowtax posted:

internet

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Sestze posted:

what, did we lose a couple of people from Book Barn with hard hitting opinions about how the forums should be moderated

I've been wondering who these dorks posting autoban threads are. I haven't seen them post in our glorious GBS so gently caress em I guess?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Mods please change zdr's name to Kirk Goatman

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

She misheard him when he said he was studying to become a doxxer and not a doctor.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I think it would be cool to have a beer with the internet spoopy ghost man and hear his war stories about how he owned people.

Then change your name and get extensive cosmetic surgery so he doesn't own you.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

What's the translife story?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Digital Fingers posted:

A suicide prevention line for trans people that steals peoples donation money and answers almost none of calls they receive

one of the owners flew across the country and went to Nulls house to threaten him while he hid in the bathroom and his mom told them to gently caress off.

Lol jesus christ two winners there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Tonetta posted:

Depends on if you were a troon or mod. If not, it was half assed at best

Doxx protection tip: just don't be either of those things, it's not difficult!

• Locked thread