Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Rhys Wilde posted:

And speaking of turncoats, for all the allegations of transphobia placed on Kiwi Farms, there's something you should know - almost 100% of the information regarding transgender members of your community came from transgender people in your community - people who felt like they were shut down for wrongthink by both their peers and the backing of the administration.

Given that a number of people who never really posted in the trans thread got caught in the crossfire, I gotta say, that's probably a load of crap. That being said there's like...three people this could be then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Rhys Wilde posted:

I have zero reason to lie to you at this point. There's nothing in it for me.

I'm not saying you're lying, I'm saying the person who fed the information probably isn't really being honest with themselves and should maybe take a step back and re-evaluate things. At the very least, they'll probably be much happier!

• Locked thread