Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

This is like one of those sci-fi movies where an alien from a dead world comes to earth to warn us to learn from their mistakes or else suffer the same fate.

only with doxing and dumb internet drama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I hope the doxxed goons sent Voldemort a gift basket.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Sestze posted:

it feels like i missed a beat somewhere.

1) post about shmorky being nuts goes up on kiwi
2) post reaches 100 pages
3) SA notices, laughs a bit about it
4) BlackBabyGoku spams longcat in the thread, thread was gassed
5) People got really mad about this???
6) Kiwifarms gets doxxed by someone in a furious week where they're trying to doxx SA users?
7) Kiwifarms implodes

basically i was kinda around for #3-4, and i just got a big ???? over my head about everything else that happened. who gives a poo poo, it's the internet

You missed the part where a bunch of mods left. It's been a wild week here on the ol' internet.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Rhys Wilde posted:

This was a man with no ethics or morals, who went to any end necessary to achieve his goals. He is a man so dangerous, that even saying his name on your website puts you at risk.

Tills posted:

I'm being entirely serious when I say if he shows up don't antagonize him.

If he shows up I hope Koalas March probates him with a sassy gif.

• Locked thread