Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Everyone should try to be as kind as humanly possible to everyone they meet and try to remember that we are all brothers and sisters and act accordingly.

But same time everyone should understand that the world is actually a howling void of black emptiness that entitles you to nothing and ultimately you are entirely responsible for your own life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

liberalism is nothing more than being the "nice" wife of a slave master, who goes out of her way to spill niceties over her slaves and tell her husband to not beat them too hard, but does nothing to actually challenge slavery & benefits entirely from it

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

The Management posted:

If you honestly believe for example that abortion is killing a human and sending them to hell (lol) and you vote for the party that promises to end it, that is altruistic. But ascribing anything you disagree with to ignorance or malice is the standard liberal response and why they get accused of elitism.

But really there are a lot of ignorant motherfuckers out there

who cares if it's the "standard liberal response"? it's the right one because middle america is loving retarded and needs to be called out on its loving retardedness

if it's elitism to not be loving retarded, then i guess it's elitism

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

The Management posted:

If you honestly believe for example that abortion is killing a human and sending them to hell (lol) and you vote for the party that promises to end it, that is altruistic. But ascribing anything you disagree with to ignorance or malice is the standard liberal response and why they get accused of elitism.

But really there are a lot of ignorant motherfuckers out there
Very few people actually behave consistently with their stated beliefs vis a vis abortion. You know who does? The psychos that shoot up abortion clinics, those guys are consistent. They're behaving in a way consistent with the belief that abortion is a sort of mass genocide.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Jim Barris posted:

Very few people actually behave consistently with their stated beliefs vis a vis abortion. You know who does? The psychos that shoot up abortion clinics, those guys are consistent. They're behaving in a way consistent with the belief that abortion is a sort of mass genocide.

You could say the same thing for Dylann Roof, right?

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

500 bad things posted:

You could say the same thing for Dylann Roof, right?
I'm not crazy familiar with the particulars of the mans ideology but I'd say yes, you could. He felt that white people were becoming marginalized and that if they were not coerced into violent action that white people would lose their social and political power. Trying to rile up the black community through the killing of innocent black folk, trying to provoke a race war, that seems consistent to me with his stated beliefs.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i kind of like Night Court

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

While contraception is preferrable, abortion should remain an option in extreme cases

Taxes need to be higher to pay for things that benefit all citizens

universal healthcare should be a thing

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
We should have some sort of opt-in system for benefits. If you want to draw Medicare later on in life, have universal healthcare, and subsidized education, you can check a few boxes and pay taxes on those. If you are against them, you can just go ahead and opt-out and send your tax dollars on over to the military.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
The US Federal government accomplishes many things for the greater good of society and should not be destroyed.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
legalize pants making GBS threads

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

CannonFodder posted:

The US Federal government accomplishes many things for the greater good of society and should not be destroyed.

Aren't the state governments the ones acting all hosed up nowadays? Excluding the Trump stuff of course

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Nooner posted:

legalize pants making GBS threads

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Jim Barris posted:

most pro-lifers are christian & shooting up clinics is bad mmkay

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe
I think everyone should be inclusive and nobody should be worried about being shamed for their culture but gently caress those worthless white trash rust belt middle Americans they don't even go to college LOL

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
,that but ironically

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

A misanthrope posted:

and conservatives deludedly think they could be wealthy if it wasn't for all those brown people takin the good jobs

actually i think most of them know that brown people are taking all the lovely jobs, but that lovely jobs are the only ones they can even get

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Smeed posted:

I think everyone should be inclusive and nobody should be worried about being shamed for their culture but gently caress those worthless white trash rust belt middle Americans they don't even go to college LOL

White people are evil and deserve their lovely lives. I only feel good about myself when I help minorities.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I love black people but I don't like living next to them

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
*works to make sure black kids can't come to their fancy school*

*calls trump a racist*

a dingus
Mar 22, 2008

Rhetorical questions only
Fun Shoe

The Management posted:

White people are evil and deserve their lovely lives. I only feel good about myself when I help minorities.

As a person with white skin I feel responsible for the plight of others based on their skin color alone, because I've destroyed their lives and they are helpless.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Jim Barris posted:

All those religions are doing it wrong then. Agreed.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

rust never sleeps

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I'm a big proponent of diversity unless it comes to opinions. If they are different then mien, you are literally hitler.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Companies should hire women and minorities even if there are virtually none graduating with the degrees that they need.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

XMNN posted:

,that but ironically

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

The Management posted:

nice straw man you got there

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just do whatever the h*ck you want as long as you dont step on my fr*aking toes!!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
All people everywhere should just get along with each others and love.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
legalize all drugs

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

The Management posted:

Companies should hire women and minorities even if there are virtually none graduating with the degrees that they need.

lol, "degrees they need". 99% of stuff outside of direct STEM stuff doesn't need a degree. like, i can give a poo poo less if somebody with an associates degree gets promoted to office manager or higher up in HR over somebody with a bachelors lol.

i always found better hires for anything remotely creative like programming or copywriting when they managed to get work experience without a degree/relevant degree.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jan 29, 2017

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
hail satan

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tumble posted:

lol, degrees they need. 99% of stuff outside of direct STEM stuff doesn't need a degree. like, i can give a poo poo less if somebody with an associates degree gets promoted to office manager or higher up in HR over somebody with a bachelors lol.

i always found better hires for anything remotely creative like programming or copywriting when they managed to get work experience without a degree/relevant degree.

FISH ON!

feelix posted:

hail satan

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
My liberal tears are tears of patriotism.

oh pee
Jan 27, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
conservatives suck and i deserve to die

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
quinoa is pretty good poo poo

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

tiltposter posted:

conservatives suck and i deserve to die

oh pee