Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I hate Liverpool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Liverpools gonna Liverpool.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Sad King Billy posted:

Liverpool seem to have been pretty poor these last few weeks, is this the bust part of the cycle I heard so much about?

You're going to see a hell of a bust from fans soon unless Senegal melts down in AFCON and Mane comes back earlier than expected.

Liverpool don't have anyone who does what Mane does, which makes it harder for Liverpool to break down other teams who are willing to sit back and soak up pressure.

And Liverpool's inability to find consistent defenders is a big weakness too. Every defender signed since Carragher retired has been prone to at least 1 brain fart per match. Matip's decent, but the fact that Liverpool's other defenders all make him look world class is more of a sign of how bad they are than how good Matip is. It's a very puzzling mentality issue.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

julian assflange posted:

I still think United will win this tbh

It's written in the stars.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Like every other team that beats Liverpool, Burnley suck.

• Locked thread