Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I hope everyone's enjoying their specially sourced half time cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
thats a great cross and great header from Big Welsh Lad Llorente

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

another great cross and header

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Shoren posted:

The most dangerous scoreline strikes again

its a game of two halves

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

This is going to end up like that Norwich/Liverpool 5-4

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

jyrka posted:

I guess on mainland 3 is about the max. He's from the south, I'm from the north.

its like Romeo and Juliet

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

I love Sean Dyche and I hope his Bumley boys win today

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

My favourite thing about Sean Dyche is when he says cliched things about British managers and foreign players and stuff

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

I like when he complains about other teams spending money and then spends more than them.

Mind games

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Jose posted:

he does this after every match

Well of course, you want him to play the hits not obscure album tracks.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

You've certainly seen them given. Like then for example

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

stonewall that

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

DRAMA

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Ben Mee kick me anyway you want me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

wicka posted:

it's like jon moss thought someone needed to step up and replace mike dean

All his decisions were right tbf

• Locked thread