Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Well that was poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Lol not a single shot are target smh

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

That was predictable

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Omg

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

sassassin posted:

No it wasn't.

Liverpool being poo poo against sides they should beat is as predictable as the sun coming up in the morning

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Nice

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

eleven extra elephants posted:

*kicks thread door down*

SHITLIVER

Lol

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Yes!

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

We've looked generally awful and Matip wouldn't have changed that so I don't know why this is part of the discussion

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Sad King Billy posted:

Liverpool seem to have been pretty poor these last few weeks, is this the bust part of the cycle I heard so much about?

It is OP

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

EvilHawk posted:

I dunno I'm reasonably sure he wouldn't pass the ball directly to Sigurdsson

Klavan was poo poo yes but Hendo and Can were even more poo poo imo and Matip wouldn't have changed that

Frankly I think Can needs a spell on the bench, he's been bad for a few weeks now

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Palace finally in the bottom 3 after being terminally poo poo for well over a year.

Just in time for Big Sam to work his magic

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

lol Rooney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

loving rooney

• Locked thread