Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

julian assflange posted:

Rooney trying for the usual wonder goal he never scores. Usually signals United won't score

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
lolris

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
arse burn :butt:

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

corpuscollossus posted:

You could tell Moss didn't want to give the Arsenal penalty, he half turned to run off to the middle but the third official got on the mic and said he rucked him in the face like an All Black

mods

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
rip hull guy

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

I've been posting by myself in the wrong matchday thread. I thought it was abit quiet

youll never recover from this

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
nice little game of kickabout next to their dead colleague

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
can't wait for 15 mins injury time

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
interesting to move by hull to employ Colin Farrell as manager

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Which hull player ducked out of the way, what a pussy

probably someone who saw cahill murder their colleague with his giant head earlier

• Locked thread