Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which team will take the division in 2017
This poll is closed.
Pittsburgh Steelers 38 27.54%
Baltimore Ravens 20 14.49%
Cincinnati Bengals 13 9.42%
Yeah just kidding, it'll be one of the other 3 67 48.55%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Teams who's founding are not directly attributed to noted scumbag Art Modell
Pittsburgh Steelers

Teams who were founded because Art Modell can't run a business and ruined a championship caliber team
Cincinnati Bengals: Founded after Modell drove away the greatest coach in NFL history(at the time)
Baltimore Ravens: After Modell could not manage his finances with 3rd in attendance NFL team Cleveland Browns where he supposedly had to take a bank loan out to pay a players signing bonus. He moved the team before Cleveland had a chance to vote on a new stadium(which actually passed!) Then lost a lawsuit from the city and could not bring the colors and history with him
Cleveland Browns We suck, have sucked since returning in 1999 outside of 2-3 seasons where the team actually performed, all fans suffered from battered wife syndrome and just can't leave....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
This division ain't been poo poo since it was the central and america's Titans moved out.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Hello. I am here for the Browns and I can't even make a joke I don't know what to do they are like a lovecraftian horror story that is incomprehensible to conceptualize and drive you mad.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

This division ain't been poo poo since it was the central and america's Titans moved out.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
You guys do know the Titans aren't actually real right? It's just an old Greek myth about a team that was 1 yard away from winning the Superbowl.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
let's go professional football in the state of ohio bitch

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

Dead? That's what they want you to think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy01BbgqDiE&t=20s

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
the browns are cool, the steelers are the best, the ravens are admirable, the bengals are loving poo poo

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

Roasted Donut posted:

the browns are cool, the steelers are the best, the ravens are admirable, the bengals are loving poo poo

Bengals have Andy Dalton, Pittsburgh is full of yinzer fucks and head hunters, gently caress the Steelers forever and ever

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

a patagonian cavy posted:

Bengals have Andy Dalton, Pittsburgh is full of yinzer fucks and head hunters, gently caress the Steelers forever and ever

Shut the gently caress up you retarded piece of trash.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Roasted Donut posted:

I can't stand the way you aren't fill with pure hatred for the Ravens the way I am for the Steelers. But of course, we're all waving terrible towels tomorrow.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpP0b_CQQi4

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I can't stand the way you aren't fill with pure hatred for the Ravens the way I am for the Steelers. But of course, we're all waving terrible towels tomorrow.

I am the biggest Ravens fan on the forums and me and rodo kiss eachothers tongues every night

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

I'll say it: i'll say it right now: i don't give a loving flip: The Bengals are loving homos and the goddamn Steelers are cooler than them and the Bengals should gently caress off and die back in obscurity for ever

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Borsche69 posted:

I am the biggest Ravens fan on the forums and me and rodo kiss eachothers tongues every night

Eat my poorly wiped rear end in a top hat, moron

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Borsche69 posted:

I'll say it: i'll say it right now: i don't give a loving flip: The Bengals are loving homos and the goddamn Steelers are cooler than them and the Bengals should gently caress off and die back in obscurity for ever

Thank you.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Roasted Donut posted:

Eat my poorly wiped rear end in a top hat, moron

You think (I won't? You loving coward. You think I don't have the strength? You sound scared to me.

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe
The Bengals are simply epic

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

DNS posted:

The Bengals are simply epic

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the bengals are loving gay as hell and im kissing them right now

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Still a forums babe, this is my first division thread. It does not disappoint.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

the bengals are loving gay as hell and im kissing them right now

[ramsay voice] You thinkg you're loving hard yeah big boy? Yeah? GET. OUT! I'M SHUTTING THIS KITCHEN DOWN!

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

Roasted Donut posted:

Shut the gently caress up you retarded piece of trash.

How can I be... I don't root for the Steelers! Bazinga!!!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

[ramsay voice] You thinkg you're loving hard yeah big boy? Yeah? GET. OUT! I'M SHUTTING THIS KITCHEN DOWN!

[ramsay looking at joe flacco iron dick] this is excellent. well done young man, back in line

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
A hero we all truly deserve.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
hey vontaze burfict how'd your season go????

uuuuuuh i fingered my chihuahua's rear end in a top hat. lmao.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Browns get out

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

This is the Ravens and Steelers thread and the Browns and Bengals are embarrassing and should be destroyed.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

No browns allowed

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

The AFC N thread would be a perfect football commune if it wasn't for those dastardly Steelers posters! Gosh they just get me all steamed. Anyway, off to fall asleep cuddling my Andey body pillow. Later folks, hope you have a peaceful night :-)

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

a patagonian cavy posted:

The AFC N thread would be a perfect football commune if it wasn't for those dastardly Steelers posters! Gosh they just get me all steamed. Anyway, off to fall asleep cuddling my Andey body pillow. Later folks, hope you have a peaceful night :-)

You need to be whipped with chains until you die from blood loss

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i, personally, am glad art modell created a real championship team here instead of dismantling an imaginary championship team elsewhere

Borsche69 posted:

what the gently caress!!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

also joe flacco still has more road playoff wins than the bengals franchise has total playoff wins

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i hope tom brady pees in ben's mouth

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ghost Dog posted:

i, personally, am glad art modell created a real championship team here instead of dismantling an imaginary championship team elsewhere

Dude, I'm glad the Ravens lost to the Patriots in 2011 because that meant they could win the superbowl against the 49ers. If they beat the Pats, they would of lost to the Giants and then lost to the 49ers. Thats How This Works.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ghost Dog posted:

also joe flacco still has more road playoff wins than the bengals franchise has total playoff wins

Flacco's like 2 wins away from having the second most wins at hte browns stadium. After big ben.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Ravens fan off: list every playoff game without looking or counting on your fingers QUICK QUICK NO CHEATING

• Locked thread