Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which team will take the division in 2017
This poll is closed.
Pittsburgh Steelers 38 27.54%
Baltimore Ravens 20 14.49%
Cincinnati Bengals 13 9.42%
Yeah just kidding, it'll be one of the other 3 67 48.55%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
feel like this is the kinda thread i'd be into

once

long ago

in another life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Probably Magic posted:

...back when you posted well.

null set

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
someone linked to those old Matt Ryan posts this week in the news thread and i saw one of mine where i was like "if mark davis isn't into the adult diaper scene it's because he's asexual" so yes, i did used to be a v2, and will be until i die actaully

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Time to post my snarky, off the cuff reviews of each team in this division. Hold on to your drat hats

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
The Browns? Hell buddy I'm just gonna say their name is pretty farking appropriate

The Ravens? Hell pal they are like...a grouse or something. Finch. Bird joke

The Bengals? Hell dude I have a strong opinion about Vontaze Burfict but I need to layer it in irony for fear of being at odds with the forum's general opinion

The Steelers? Hell my man you...you tell me. I mean, lol. What else is there to say. Lol

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
cincinnati always seemed like a hell to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

a patagonian cavy posted:

Looks like when they gave up their 2008 1st to draft Brady Quinn in 2007. Not a pick-for-player trade but they're not missing 1st round picks in other recent years and I'm too lazy to go through their entire drafts for that time

they did the same thing to get johnny football a couple years later

it's been a long time since they traded a pick for a player but then the front office is entirely new since end of 2015 season so their history is meaningless

• Locked thread