Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which team will take the division in 2017
This poll is closed.
Pittsburgh Steelers 38 27.54%
Baltimore Ravens 20 14.49%
Cincinnati Bengals 13 9.42%
Yeah just kidding, it'll be one of the other 3 67 48.55%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Dubious posted:

hines ward is garbage and im glad he died in batman world

The Vikings never win anything because everything their fans think they know is always wrong 100% of the time. The Bengals of the NFC, if you will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

sharknado slashfic posted:

Please don't talk badly about my friend Stefon Diggs

Diggs and Thielen are cool, but we've all seen this movie before, but better with Carter and Moss.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Haha I remember a bunch of Steeler fans in this forum pissing their pants and calling me a Dumb Idiot Bengals Fan when I said the Jags were going to win in Pittsburgh

I'm over 2017 and you can't hurt me now.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Play posted:

I've been wondering: why is this the case? They had a twelve-win season in 2015. It seems like the team hasn't changed that drastically since then, a lot of the main pieces on offense are still there. So where exactly did it all go bad? Or was it always bad and will continue to be bad and that was just an anomaly

They let the players they should have kept leave (Sanu, Marvin Jones, Zeitler, Whitworth), and paid the poo poo out of players they should have shown the door (Dre Kirkpatrick, Pacman, Burfict)

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Steelers LT donates all of his merch money to all of the AFCN teams' charities

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2018/04/alejandro-villanueva-donates-royalty-checks-to-afc-north-charities/

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

How many weeks into the season before Haslam fires Jackson and promotes Todd Haley to HC?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

It's a shame the Ravens will waste Lamar Jackson's career by keeping up their proud tradition of RB by anonymous committee, cast-off WRs and endless 1st round TE busts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Steelers spent all of OTAs and minus camp with TJ Watt and Bud Dupree on the opposite sides from last year. Watt will now play against the RT, Dupree against the LT

• Locked thread