Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which team will take the division in 2017
This poll is closed.
Pittsburgh Steelers 38 27.54%
Baltimore Ravens 20 14.49%
Cincinnati Bengals 13 9.42%
Yeah just kidding, it'll be one of the other 3 67 48.55%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

So the Browns just traded for Osweiler and his amazing contract. Clearly, a QB who will turn this poo poo franchise around.

gently caress this team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

The Browns are back, baby!

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Bigass Moth posted:

Myles Garrett has a high ankle sprain, will miss several weeks before being evaluated. Browns' bye is on 11/5 (Week 9) so I would hope he's back after that if not sooner. Of course he's missing games vs. Steelers, Ravens and Bengals.

Go ahead and print the shirts Steelers.

:browns:

Haden is going to come in and concuss Kizer in the first quarter for even more poetry.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

So Kizer’s “migraine” is really code for concussion, right?

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

The saddest fans on earth:
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21094214/misery-knows-no-borders-devoted-cleveland-browns-fans-globe

quote:

Steve figures he and wife, Jane, have forked out thousands of pounds to travel to Cleveland and other NFL cities to watch the Browns in 25 games through the years.

"That probably does make me sound like a sad anorak -- and most of my friends would probably agree," he said with a shrug.

What memories, though. "I even went over for the opening day of the new franchise in 1999 against the Steelers," he said. "What a great day! And then the game started -- and we got killed 43-0."

quote:

Four years ago, he formed the Icelandic branch of the Browns Backers. Each Sunday, he organizes a screening with a bunch of chums at Dillon Whiskey Bar in downtown Reykjavik.

"We can get about 25 people watching a game on a good day -- er, even if there aren't many good days for the Browns -- including 15 Icelandic members," Urbon said. "It can get crazy. This place has the best happy hour in Iceland -- yes, happy hours and the Browns can go together -- but they do kind of suck more than ever at the moment and it's such a downer that a lot of my mates just don't care to come out anymore."

:lol:

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Josh Gordon reinstated. O/U on his next suspension is Dec 25.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Gordon is back this weekend y'all.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21589943/cleveland-browns-plan-play-josh-gordon-much-handle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

:laffo:

• Locked thread