Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which team will take the division in 2017
This poll is closed.
Pittsburgh Steelers 38 27.54%
Baltimore Ravens 20 14.49%
Cincinnati Bengals 13 9.42%
Yeah just kidding, it'll be one of the other 3 67 48.55%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when i was a kid i found a dead body in the woods and the guy was wearing this shirt

and I looked at the deab bobby and said "do you Like Skyline chili? if you say goldstar were going to rumble" and laid down next to it for 17 years

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i love too smell the farts of superior fans to me such as steelers and ravens ones. And Browns

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there is a dead corpse in that van, and a known and beloved lifelong houston texan

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thrilla in vanilla posted:

I predict that in the 2018-19 season new Bengals head coach (insert drastically underqualified first time coach here) will decline to resign vontaze burfict, who will end up going to play for Bruce arians and the Arizona Cardinals.

It would be a surprise to me if bruce arians and I were alive in the year of 2018

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Brian Hoyer is the guy who beat the Bengals 24-3, and it was good

No Irish Need Imply posted:

He called Manziel a midget then apologized and had a little person ask the first question at his weekly press conference lol

still can't believe marvin's response was "hello friend midget. no, concussion aren't real. next question"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm sure most serial killers who don't get caught but go senile probably tone down on the killing and mostly lay down on some cardboard boxes or something, much like Michael "Mike" Brown

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Tell You what. when it comes to people openly lmaoing someone else's team, i feel nothing but sympathy for those who do it. terrible upbringing.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thought of this: fart motel

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

depends on the money

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

"the roof" is no longer "the ceiling" for the man who will be sacked 65 times in the year of 2017 from this avatar and others

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I love the browns

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i cant spot the differences between these past and present images

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

predictions for this comeing season? i predict that everything will be good on Earth.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Bengals/Patriots running back give and take is highly successful and will net my team james white. but not next year,. He needs to cook and after his next 3 year contract he will be older, wiser, bad, and ready to holler, "Who them"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the afc north scores were similar, to eachother, this week which is week 1 of the preseason. although b.more had the best one. The "best'n." Hope you are doing ok in your life

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i still like cody

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

im glad that everyone finally lloves a. dalton forever

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tyler eifert ignorantly jacking it to pat tillman for all the wrong reasons is the last straw. i've become a fan of the ravens, steelers, and browns in real life but will continue to 'cosplay' as a bengals user for my hardened dedication to roleplaying

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didn't get to see that because he went protected quick As hell

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm here to say The Bengals Defense Is Good just in time for them to go face an actual offense so that you can quote this and do finger guns at me which shoot real bullets into my love holes

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I love the Ravens, Browns, and Steelers, and i like the Bengals.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the next bengals head coach is Jim Haslett

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If the Browns made the playoffs, I'd say drat. They done it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Browns

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He meant re-sign.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The "well it's not 100%" talk started quietly even before the Bengals knocked the Lions out of the playoffs but I'm sure that last game may have given Marvin an extra year ontop. everything is garbage and i'm happy so this will be fine

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He should be traded immediately in my god drat opinion

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I dont know the rules of any sport

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i need a big Ole center to shove up my butt! Haha

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

just saying but you're rude and so are rapers.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

All Roethlisberger can do is continue to be Ben; a family man, a Pro Bowl quarterback a master of his own domain. The younger, more thoughtless Roethlisberger – led by arrogance and testosterone – seems to be gone. The former first-round draft pick is 14 years into his career and has plenty of good football left in his arm, and with a plethora of offensive weapons at his disposal, he isn’t likely slowing down anytime soon. His success will lead to continued animosity and hatred, and truthfully, Roethlisberger may very well be a pariah outside the friendly confines of the three rivers for the remainder of his playing career, but more than anything, he must continue succeeding, continue pushing forward, and continue delivering success to a Steelers roster that desperately needs him.

Love him or hate him, Ben Roethlisberger still has some unfinished business in the NFL, and he’ll be in the spotlight for quite some time.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the steelers are going to reload better after ben than the patriots will after tom, and be the first team to win X number of super bowls for all of the following record numbers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

CHris henry is the first afc north (EST 2002) player in hell and he's going to welcome his bros by kissing them with a much smaller alien head coming out of his mouth

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Time posted:

Agreed

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you keep putting up that gif but who went to the playoffs that year and lost to the texans in a blowout and gave the texans both of their only playoff wins they have you stupid piece of poo poo

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Mar 23, 2018

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

DNS posted:

The Bengals are simply epic

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that looks just like new steeler Qb "big" mason rudolph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro