Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which team will take the division in 2017
This poll is closed.
Pittsburgh Steelers 38 27.54%
Baltimore Ravens 20 14.49%
Cincinnati Bengals 13 9.42%
Yeah just kidding, it'll be one of the other 3 67 48.55%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

art modell fuckin rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

if the ravens lose brandon williams in FA i will be sad

i'm probably going to be sad

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Can someone explain why the Ravens keep losing their home grown talent like Osemele and Williams to FA? Like who besides Flacco is making so much money that they keep losing their best players?

if a guy is going to get top $$$ for his position they'll let him walk and take the comp pick

i keep forgetting that FA period really loving sucks for the ravens

the ravens still have a decent front 7 but williams is a true anchor lineman and i just hope he gets out of the AFC at least

osemele was understandable because yea he's amazing but gently caress paying a guard that kind of money

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

eric weddle is a bitch who sucks at football

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

realtalk tho weddle is pretty decent but gently caress the 4-5 huge fuckups he made last year lost games

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Kalli posted:

They still have to do that part where they draft good players, but if they draft decently, they should be able to be... say, the Bengals of the last 5 years for awhile, with an average quarterback.

imagine wishing for your franchise to be as good as the bengals

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

A big flaming stink posted:

man I'll be glad when your loving rapist of a quarterback finally retires or gets murdered on the field so that I can grudgingly respect your team.

meanwhile i desperately try not to enjoy watching suggs play

just enjoy the things they do on the football field without being a huge bitch about it idk

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Marshal Yanda out for the season

well he was the one thing holding the offense together, rip

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Enjoy your early season sandcastle, Ravens bros. You know it's going to crumble

with yanda gone it already did

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

pic of joe with the ravens OL post-yanda injury

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

im really proud that andy dalton with 14 seconds to go on a tie game, forgoing the attempt to take a shot to get into field goal range for the win, and took a knee in protest to take the game into overtime against the packers

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

I'll never stop having flashbacks of the Steelers being 3rd and like 18 and Ben converting.

I don't really have a particular example because this has happened way too many loving times. Also usually after somehow shrugging off two consecutive All-Pro defenders who had a clear shot at him.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

To be fair he has absolutely declined and has leaned on Brown/Bell a bit more but he's still extremely loving good.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

joe thomas is garbage

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

harrison loving owns

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i can't wait to see how cleveland ruins mayfield

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

the browns are garbage and i hope they continue to fail

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

browns fans are already insufferable

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Oberst posted:

Just wanted to remind everyone that browns fans are insufferable whiners, and lamar Jackson is gonna own in two years when Flacco retires due to back injuries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

• Locked thread