Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which team will take the division in 2017
This poll is closed.
Pittsburgh Steelers 38 27.54%
Baltimore Ravens 20 14.49%
Cincinnati Bengals 13 9.42%
Yeah just kidding, it'll be one of the other 3 67 48.55%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Hello. I am here for the Browns and I can't even make a joke I don't know what to do they are like a lovecraftian horror story that is incomprehensible to conceptualize and drive you mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
So when the Browns signing Adrian Peterson...he's good at beating things.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
If you get fuzzy blind spots or blurry vision and such do check with an eye doc. If there's no headache with it then there's a chance it could be a torn retina and fluid has gotten in. May lead to blindlness if not careful.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Godspeed, Joe Thomas. You’re already going to the record books for being the first offensive lineman in NFL history. You did good.

Wait...first? Best?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
gently caress yeah. Lamar Jackson own zone.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Sour Diesel posted:

i can't wait to see how cleveland ruins mayfield

I propose the opposite in the sense that Baker has enough 'tude to not break. He will perhaps break the Browns straight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I was hyping Lamar all the way so I hope he succeeds and has a great career.

Dude is good and hope he gets better.

• Locked thread