Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which team will take the division in 2017
This poll is closed.
Pittsburgh Steelers 38 27.54%
Baltimore Ravens 20 14.49%
Cincinnati Bengals 13 9.42%
Yeah just kidding, it'll be one of the other 3 67 48.55%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Ben is a rapist and I hope he joyrides his motorbike off a cliff thank you and God bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Cavauro posted:

It would be a surprise to me if bruce arians and I were alive in the year of 2018

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

Holy poo poo I wish football was a better distraction right about now...

My friend, let me tell you about the pleasures of The Roundball

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Basketball is infinitely better than both of those very bad sports, however

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Cincinnati is full of white people therefore cannot be trusted.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Maxxxxxxxxx

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

sharknado slashfic posted:

That is a bullshit cop out. No one rides around with that much on them if he isn't selling it. You can take the thug out the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out the thug.

THis guy is a 1st round NFL draft pick who has earned millions of dollars. If this bum cant make ends meet without selling drugs or even doing drugs until his short NFL career is over well he deserves to lose everything and I hope he does.

He has been 1 player I have always had a genuine dislike for. Never liked him as player and now yet another black eye for th team.

Think about this for a minute.
If Trent Richardson was still on the roster that would make 2 Ravens players arrested within a week span!

Source your quotes

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

sharknado slashfic posted:

Russellstreetreport.com

He got shut down in the next post anyway -

Elam grew up and went to high school in Palm Beach Gardens, one of the most affluent counties in the America, home to more golf course per capita than anywhere in the country. Yet you assume that he's from the ghetto why?

No need to answer. Your use of the label "thug" along with your inaccurate assumption tells many of us the answer already.

Phew okay good, I wasn't sure if I was gonna have to body you up

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Metapod posted:

Art Modell is incredibly good

Mods

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Cavauro posted:

thought of this: fart motel