Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which team will take the division in 2017
This poll is closed.
Pittsburgh Steelers 38 27.54%
Baltimore Ravens 20 14.49%
Cincinnati Bengals 13 9.42%
Yeah just kidding, it'll be one of the other 3 67 48.55%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

This division ain't been poo poo since it was the central and america's Titans moved out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I received a pm from sour diesel and it read, "I wish andey was my qb instead of Joe."

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

I was the smallest person in my class and also slow, but my dad made me play team basketball for 5 years. I scored four points. I will always hate basketball.

Loved playing baseball and hockey though. (You know, because the lower levels require zero athleticism).

Maybe get good instead of using excuses

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

Slow short and apathetic aren't really excuses. Just ask Johnny Manziel.

Lol sure

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Art Modell is incredibly good

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
But what was the score at the end of the first quarter? As that's the only quarter that matters

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
why does the benefit of playing with antonio brown not rub off on landry jones

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
How would you be able to rank qbs when you don't watch football?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

Same way you can post without knowing how to read.

I spel an rede reil gud

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

What's the point of putting that idiot on ignore if you guys just keep quoting him?

Oberst posted:

U mad birch

Flacco owns

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Oberst posted:

rename this the lamar Jackson own zone

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

i can't wait to see how cleveland ruins mayfield

A good qb from ou getting drafted number 1 showing talent then destroyed by their franchise why does this sound so familiar

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Is this where we talk about the Steelers replacing tomlin with gundy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Oberst posted:

Just wanted to remind everyone that browns fans are insufferable whiners, and lamar Jackson is gonna own in two years when Flacco retires due to back injuries

• Locked thread