Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which team will take the division in 2017
This poll is closed.
Pittsburgh Steelers 38 27.54%
Baltimore Ravens 20 14.49%
Cincinnati Bengals 13 9.42%
Yeah just kidding, it'll be one of the other 3 67 48.55%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Eifert Posting posted:

I'm glad the Steelers lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I'm happy that known locker room cancer Tony Brown proved himself to be just another guy on the field, last night.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I'll believe he's retired when he's accepted a coaching position at Baylor.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
This is just the next step in his semiannual radio interviews where he talks about how he's really beat up right now and TOTALLY might not play this week.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I predict that in the 2018-19 season new Bengals head coach (insert drastically underqualified first time coach here) will decline to resign vontaze burfict, who will end up going to play for Bruce arians and the Arizona Cardinals.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Eifert Posting posted:

Holy poo poo I wish football was a better distraction right about now...

AggressivelyStupid posted:

My friend, let me tell you about the pleasures of The Roundball

Tru

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Let's all be Browns fans now.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
It's a salary dump, the only way Osweiler plays is if Kessler or whoever gets hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Dre's deal is going to upset me even though I'm glad he's staying.

https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/839978755460366336

That's such a stupid amount of money, God drat. Looking forward to him lining up across from will Jackson tho

• Locked thread