Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which team will take the division in 2017
This poll is closed.
Pittsburgh Steelers 38 27.54%
Baltimore Ravens 20 14.49%
Cincinnati Bengals 13 9.42%
Yeah just kidding, it'll be one of the other 3 67 48.55%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i, personally, am glad art modell created a real championship team here instead of dismantling an imaginary championship team elsewhere

Borsche69 posted:

I am the biggest Ravens fan on the forums and me and rodo kiss eachothers tongues every night
what the gently caress!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

also joe flacco still has more road playoff wins than the bengals franchise has total playoff wins

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im prayin for the assasination of thomas edward patrick brady by the coward james henry harrison jr

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

congratulations on having a quarterback who is almost second place in wins against the team that awards the starting quarterback weekly to random season ticket holders. he's almost second against that team

thats not what he said mash oussy

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the titans freakin cheated in the 08 regular season game

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if joey porter beats the patriots imma kiss him on the lips

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

they cheated via a bullshit roughing the passer call

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Teh Epic AFC North Thread For Saying The Names Of Players You Want To Kiss Or Could Conceivably See Yourself Kissing Under Certain Circumstances

everyone better kiss suggs

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

id kiss randall cunningham tony banks kordell stewart anthony wright troy smith dennis dixon and tyrod taylor

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

I would Not kiss chris redman

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

ranking highly among nfl teams in win totals

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

id adopt kelly gregg and name him goose

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

id go to a janet jackson concert with ogden

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

when are you and kawalimus becoming mods donut

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Flikken posted:

I have no found any numbers yet. Remember when we made Paul Krueger one of the highest paid Linebackers in the game???

and paid him more than his replacement who was far better than him made for the ravens lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

For real, it will be so very cool if the Browns finally turn it around

disagree

• Locked thread