Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which team will take the division in 2017
This poll is closed.
Pittsburgh Steelers 38 27.54%
Baltimore Ravens 20 14.49%
Cincinnati Bengals 13 9.42%
Yeah just kidding, it'll be one of the other 3 67 48.55%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
lol Elam grew up in Riviera not Gardens

And he drat sure was raised in the hood. His sister and older brother were killed in gang violence

It's why his older brother is so involved with his charity....about gang violence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

sharknado slashfic posted:

Hmm siding with the racist guy huh :colbert:

e: since I don't post much I'm going to clarify that I'm being sarcastic, Matt Elam has never been good enough for me to care where he's from

I've known him his and his brother his whole life. They're really great people. I think he got busted carrying weed, stupidly, in Miami dade where it's still a crime versus west palm beach, where he lives, it's a simple misdemeanor ticket

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Rhymes with Candy right?

http://images.nymag.com/images/2/daily/2009/02/20090224_andy_250x375.jpg

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'm glad the Bengals lost.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Eifert Posting posted:

Can someone remind me who won that game?

IM GLAD THE BENGALS LOST

• Locked thread