Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which team will take the division in 2017
This poll is closed.
Pittsburgh Steelers 38 27.54%
Baltimore Ravens 20 14.49%
Cincinnati Bengals 13 9.42%
Yeah just kidding, it'll be one of the other 3 67 48.55%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Steelers: go steelers

Browns: thanks for the wins

Bengals: I was pretty miffed about the injuries that tanked multiple seasons but we came out clean in 2016 so hopefully it was an accident.

Ravens: okay well. Your last Super Bowl win blocked the 49ers from tying the Steelers Lombardi lead. It also brought AFCN honor. I still wasn't rooting for the Ravens because gently caress them. Their last act as a relevant team was beating the Steelers at home in the playoffs. Recent Steelers losses have forced me to wonder whether the Steelers, who are good, might actually be less good than previously thought. Look if you want to suck that's your business but stop beating the Steelers. That said my hatred has cooled since 2014 because Baltimore is irrelevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

the browns are as good as i feared. also the steelers are worse than i expected, except AB.

seriously the browns are probably going to be pretty good at home

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Cavauro posted:

tyler eifert ignorantly jacking it to pat tillman for all the wrong reasons is the last straw. i've become a fan of the ravens, steelers, and browns in real life but will continue to 'cosplay' as a bengals user for my hardened dedication to roleplaying

makes a lot of sense

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Your undefeated Baltimore Ravens are looking a little less invincible in the cold light of Texans@Bengals. At least they have those 6 guaranteed wins from playing all you bozos. That should see Baltimore comfortably to an 8-8 season.

Ravens are going 3-3 or worse in the division

• Locked thread