Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

Dead? That's what they want you to think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4&t=140s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAmCxXDkcdI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXKOHhSz8-U&t=41s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWqnZTTRkm4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1E6GiB_BPU&t=91s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Last year a coworker bet me $50 at the start of the season that the dolphins were going to win the division

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
All hail our New England Overlords! May they be just and merciless

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Do the Dolphins have any connection with Trump? Rex openly supported him when he was still the Bills HC, Brady apparently has him on speed dial, and Woody Johnson is going to be his ambassador to the UK.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I imagine Ross, being a (more successful) rival of Trumps in the NYC real estate game, doesn't care for him

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

I hope it comes out Rex was fired solely for his Trump support and not because of the implosion of the team.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

latinotwink1997 posted:

I hope it comes out Rex was fired solely for his Trump support and not because of the implosion of the team.

From that part of New York? Not a chance.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

latinotwink1997 posted:

Well, I mean, it may have kicked some poo poo in motion so

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Patriots are cheaters, yall

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Go go dolphins

Well have a lot of spots to upgrade in draft for our secondary so we will see if Maxwell stays on but we'll have near 50 mil in space

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
Pats have a nice 65 million in space next year, hopefully a big chunk will go towards retaining guys though, it'll be interesting to see who they let walk. I originally thought Sheard was a lock, but with Flowers coming on I think it's probably going to Long.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
gently caress off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpP0b_CQQi4

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
If Donald Trump can't retrieve Bob Kraft's Super Bowl Ring from Putin, no man can.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Oil! posted:

If Donald Trump can't retrieve Bob Kraft's Super Bowl Ring from Putin, no man can.

He'll trade him Alaska for it.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I can't wait for Tom Brady to retire OP

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Waroduce posted:

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Waroduce posted:

From your keyboard to Gods ears.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Waroduce posted:

I can't wait for T*m Br*dy to die OP

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
We are all Falcons fans now

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Waroduce posted:

We are all Falcons fans now

The Falcon Funhouse

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Waroduce posted:

I can't wait for Bill Belichick to win 11 games with starting quarterback Jacoby Brissett either

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I just want to acknowledge the thanks to every single team in the AFC East! I want to make it clear it was an absolute division effort year in and year out by EVERY team to make the AFC East the most winningest division in sports! For pretty much all of our teen through adult lives we've go to watch our division be represented year in and year out in championship games and Super Bowls. What a special run this has been! AFC East!!!

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
Reminds me of this news article.

Also, this thread title rules.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Waroduce posted:

2032 isn't that far away right?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
The only thing I'll say in defense of the AFC East is people make it sound like the rest of the division besides the Patriots are so terrible and never pose any kind of threat to them and...oh wait nevermind that's actually true.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Go Falcons

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
My hopes and dreams for the Bills have been so utterly destroyed by Tom Brady for so long that I have football Stockholm Syndrome and find myself liking and rooting for Tom Brady.

There is no hope.
There is only Tom.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Don't worry fellas the Bills are gonna do great. McDermott is going to turn the defense around and they'll pull their head out of their rear end and keep Tyrod who'll have another great season. This is our year!

8-8 and no playoffs for the millionth year in a row.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Why can't everyone just blind luck into a HOF QB and have an ex Browns head coach mutate into the best cheater if all time?

Seems simple really.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

sean10mm posted:

Why can't everyone just blind luck into a HOF QB and have an ex Browns head coach mutate into the best cheater if all time?

Seems simple really.

it was institutional brilliance that caused the patriots to wait until the 6th round to draft their hall of fame qb because they knew all the other teams didn't know how good he was (by cheating, spygate 0.5) and so they could afford to wait till the 6th, not that they passed up the chance to draft him six times to get these luminaries first:

Adrian Klemm
J.R. Redmond
Greg Randall
Dave Stachelski
Jeff Marriott
Antwan Harris

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

They didn't know until later in the draft that you should not, under any circumstances, count out Touchdown Tom.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The Patriots dynasty coming right after 9/11 should have been the sign of things to come. The cycle will be complete when I watch them win Super Bowl LI in the comfort of the concentration camps.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

quote:

I work at a restaurant at the big outdoor mall attached to Gillette Stadium. I've met a bunch of the Patriots. A few I talked to at length (Matthew Slater knows more about the game of football than I'll ever know about anything; LeGarrette Blount is dumb as a rock, and has no sense of humor,
and he's a poo poo tipper).

Tom Brady was at a press event I was waiting tables at. I said hey and bantered a bit; he was as robotic and monotone as could be, but charming, and goddamn his teeth are white in person. Gisele Bundchin, on the other hand, is an un-loving-pleasant customer. She was the kind of woman who was super picky about everything and had a question every ten seconds and kept summoning me over to the table, all frantic. She was nice, but annoying AF. loving models, man.

Bill Belichick is exactly the same to waiters as he is to the press haha. He comes in every Tuesday to order a salad and a steak, says as few words as possible, and goes right back to studying his notes. It got to a point where I waited on him a few times and was just like "usual?" and he'd be like "yup. thanks" and would go back to work. Easiest customer ever. Great tipper.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

Dead? That's what they want you to think.
There is no way Gisele Bundchin would eat at a mall restaurant.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

There is no way Gisele Bundchin would eat at a mall restaurant.

I said the same thing to myself. She's at home blending 40 different kinds of kale into a smoothie or something

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Jesus Christ:

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Patriots didn't make the playoffs in 2008. Apart from that yeah it's been rough being a fan of a team in the AFC East.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
it's goddamn wild that only Brady tearing his ACL prevented a 13 year stretch of the Patriots winning the AFC East.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Chad Pennington is Patriots kryptonite and therefore a true American hero.

• Locked thread