Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Aaron rodgers is a big tool but every pats fan is higher on the list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

[quote="“mcmagic”" post="“477184752”"]
I don’t think there any way after 3-2 than they get ahead of the Browns or 9ers in the draft and the 2 QB’s are going 1-2.
[/quote]

Yeah the browns have to win more games than the jets now.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

mcmagic posted:

The more they win, the more they will just keep throwing Josh McCown out there to play like the 25th best starter in the NFL or so and they will not find out if they have an NFL QB in Bryce Petty.

They dont but i wanna see too

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The ny jetropolitans are gonna lose so hard tomorrow

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

fsif posted:

J-E-T-S

JETS

JETS

JETS

Captain jet >>>> fire man ed

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Josh mccown is so gonna earn a giant 1 year contract that the jets will sorely regret

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Tom brady screaming "total bullshit" on tv forever

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Tom brady crying while up 10 in the 4th q

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Tom brady crying for his entire career despite getting fumble in the endzone calls to make sure he wins

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Trading 7 points for 3 and 4 less minutes on the clock will actually work out better for the jets because fart

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Ehud posted:

Dolphins going to the super bowl

Oh is it in miami again?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Anderson looks real bad rn. lovely way to end

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The league needs to call the same thing like 6 more times this season to prove its a real rule and that they didnt help out tom just because his eye black ran a little bit when he cried

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

yeah tough to find anything redeemable about a region that birthed one of the biggest embarrassments of US history

But Tom brady, who cried today, is from california?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

mcmagic posted:

What exactly do pats fans want? They want to continue blatantly being given games and people to just ignore it and pay homage to their greatness?

They want to rub it in but they dont realize most of us already think its real funny when the jets lose cause we had to develop a coping mechanism as the only jets fans in a school full of giants fans in the Kotite era.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Its pretty great living in a place that didnt peak in the late 18th century and has more than just their bad accent and sports teams to enjoy nowadays tho

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

If the league let donny own a football team he might not be president. since kraft runs the league from the shadows its his fault

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Woody johnson should sell the jets and buy mitt romney

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Magnetic North posted:

I liked the new thread title, at least.

:lol:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Woody is like the worst person but at least he didnt murder aaron hernsndezs friend with tom brady and pin it on poor aaron

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

^^^
Yep. When he makes good reads he can throw but he also does dumb poo poo like hold the ball and run backwards 10 yards for a sack

Ugg boots spokesman tom brady doesn't cheat

He has people do it for him

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Buster skreene is single handedly keeping miami in this game

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Hes a flag machine goddamn

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

mcmagic posted:

Jets gonna Jet. What a loving despicable piece of poo poo game.

Skreene needs to get benched. He holds on every down and never turns to even see the ball in coverage

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The unreadable jets logo and current shade of drab olive are both terrible crimes

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

mcmagic posted:

He played one of the worst games I’ve ever seen from a DB.

Throw at skreene every down should be their opponents whole playbook. You will get a big catch (cause hes slow and out of position a lot) or a dpi/hold (cause he tackles dudes off the line and dives at any wide out that looks upfield for a ball)

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Tom brady would look like a xmas elf in all red instead of just a bitch like usual

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Amy Pole Her posted:

Lol refs bail him out. Come on buddy - you lost that game because of an abysmal throw by McCown picked by McCain. No tears.

Run D was stout though

Nah the game never shoulda come down to that. They lost cause of well-deserved penalties and bad coverage on defense

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

tarbrush posted:

You should call Buster Skreene by his name if you're want to subtweet him like that.

I called for him to get benched by name in the last page tho dont wanna beat a dead db

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

mcmagic posted:

There is a lot of reasons they lost the game but you can literally call holding on every play and the Jets had it called on them on every play in the second half.

When buster is pulling dudes down by the collar off the line they are gonna get flags

It wasnt nearly as caprcious as the oak/kc game ending on like 6 straight penalties

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Who?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Oh ok phew!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Little known fact, if it weren't for cheating and refs the NY Jets would be 16-0 every year.

Somehow they still miss playoffs too huh?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The nfl is very badly presented on tv imo

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I want to hear a pro jets announcer get an aneurysm on a bad play instead of a neutral commentator telling me i gotta hand it to so and so.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

They took another touchdown away from the jets at home? Lmao at these season ticket holders

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Are you saying mccown is not elite?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Diva Cupcake posted:

The Jets being a trash team and still finishing with a better record than the Bills and Dolphins would absolutely make me laugh.

Me: the past two decades

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

If qbs and wrs mattered the jets wouldnt have any wins at all.

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Jets as it turns put are a very bad team

• Locked thread