Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
Reminds me of this news article.

Also, this thread title rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

i accidently clicked on TFF today for the first time since winter so i guess this means its time to start preparing myself to watch jets games for another year

No, don't. It's not worth it.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

The shame is free and private when you watch from home

Funny thing: it's similar as a Pats fan. I have to watch at home as well, but not because of Geno Smith, but because of the waves of overwhelming shame I feel from sharing a fanbase with these terrible, terrible people.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Phobeste posted:

Exactly. Never gonna apologize for liking the Patriots

I am not ashamed of being a Pats fan. I am ashamed of Pats fans.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Android Apocalypse posted:

A part of me hopes the Jets & Bills game ends in a tie just so the Pats can be solely in last place.

As long as we're dreaming, I want it to end 4-4 with two safeties each.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Larch posted:

This is a bad thread.

I liked the new thread title, at least.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Docjowles posted:

The super low camera angle it forced them to run kinda owned too. I wouldn’t want it all game every game but it was cool/terrifying seeing defenders come flying in head-on and up close.

I think it could be a cool gimmick for certain games or parts of certain games maybe? Like cut to that more often on Thursday Night Football maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

Are you saying mccown is not elite?

McCown is delete. As in "delete the nfl."

• Locked thread