Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Geno is on the Giants now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

pasaluki posted:

With Tannehill going down this division looks even more like poo poo than usual.

Actually, Handsome Jimmy G looked pretty good tonight

Jacoby "Where's the Beef" Brisket, less so

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Yeah I'm having trouble thinking of a single other team where Kearse could have landed and been in the WR1 conversation. I guess the Bears now that Meredith is dead? That he's an immediately useful asset says more about the Jets than him.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Zerilan posted:

I usually do not care about the AFCE, but this tweet alone makes me want to root for the Bills to win the division this year.

Also Gilmore was the one who got clowned on Hill's long TD, which isn't a great look in your debut after an offseason of poo poo talking.

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Sep 10, 2017

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Sheen Sheen posted:

Eat poo poo AFC East

The Pats got their asses reamed in Primetime. The Dolphins couldn't play their game because their city is literally being destroyed right now. The Jets successfully took the first step toward an intentional 0-16 season. The Bills are in first place.

Confirmed, AFC East ate a huge poo poo sandwich this week

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The patriots defense...

is bad, guys

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The super low camera angle it forced them to run kinda owned too. I wouldn’t want it all game every game but it was cool/terrifying seeing defenders come flying in head-on and up close.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

sean10mm posted:

A fun list would be something like "Best good season out of nowhere by a career trash player."

2006 Pro Bowler Derek Anderson comes to mind too.

This list was loving made for 2014 Justin Forsett. In the league for like 5 years as Just A Guy, never did anything. Randomly doubles up both his career yardage and TD highs, makes the pro bowl. Goes back do doing jack poo poo and quickly washes out of the league.

:iiam:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

So where will Tyrod be quarterbacking next year, since lord knows the Bills despise him for whatever reason? Jets, Cardinals?

Backing up Brady? :haw:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I am not thrilled the Pats drafted a dead RB with no knees instead of Lamar Jackson when he was right there. Please prove me wrong, Bill.

It is right and cool and good that the Bills traded up to draft Allen, though, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I love that report coming the day after he was lobbing screen passes 6 feet over players’ heads. And yet, given his competition for the job, both stories can be true.

• Locked thread