Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

mcmagic posted:

Who are they beating other than the Browns maybe? The Bills at home? That is 2. I can't see any more than that.

A split with the Dolphins is possible, never count out the Chargers to lose a game they should win

My favorite part of their WYTS this year is the truest part: they're the Jets. They'll always do worse than you think. What's worse than getting 0-16 when it'd benefit you most is winning just enough games to not have the #1 pick, which is exactly why it's going to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Smartest decision a team's made all year tbh

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dre2Dee2 posted:

The Jets are well on their way to being 8-8

SWEET JESUS WHY

Welcome to Jets Football

This year's slogan is "Of Course They Couldn't Even Suck Right"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

fsif posted:

I legitimately don’t understand what you guys see in the Jets.

They went from Buttfumble to Not being the worst looking team in the division in relatively short time. Excitement and overhype was bound to come from this turn of events

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:rip:

quote:

WKBW's Joe Buscaglia writes Bills rookie Josh Allen has been the best quarterback at camp thus far.

• Locked thread