Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Waroduce posted:

I can't wait for Tom Brady to retire OP

From your keyboard to Gods ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Don't worry fellas the Bills are gonna do great. McDermott is going to turn the defense around and they'll pull their head out of their rear end and keep Tyrod who'll have another great season. This is our year!

8-8 and no playoffs for the millionth year in a row.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Patriots didn't make the playoffs in 2008. Apart from that yeah it's been rough being a fan of a team in the AFC East.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Chad Pennington is Patriots kryptonite and therefore a true American hero.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Lol. What stage of Bills fandom is that and how do I get there asap? I'm still stuck between frustration and indifference.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Can't wait to see which AFC East team has an impressive 8-8 season only to fall to 4-12 the next year. My money is on the Bills.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

The Jets will never take a QB with a high draft pick. They'll just draft the Geno Smiths and Christian Hackenbergs of the world in the second round every few years ensuring the cycle continues in perpetuity.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

We are 2 days away from the Buffalo Bills leading the division for the first time in forever.

Thank you Kansas City.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Bills, Bitch.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

If I owned an NFL team I'd appoint TFF as the GM. As long as everyone agrees that Rex Grossman is our franchise quarterback.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Has anymore news or speculation come out on what caused Timmons to disappear like he did?

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

The Johny Football rule.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Bills lead the division. All is right in the world.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

We Want New England!

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

The Patriots have never been good. They're just on an unprecedented 16 year streak of luck.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

The Jets, Bills and Patriots share the division lead at 3-2.

This is the dumbest division.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Also the Pats play the Jets for the division lead next week since the Bills are on a bye. I hate rooting for the Jets but here we go I guess.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

If Cutler has shown anything in the past it's that he gets more invested as the season goes on. Especially if the team has a bad record.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

I just wonder how long they stick with Cutler at this rate. Moore didn't seem awful last year when he had to step in. I would imagine if Jay gets benched he'll immediately walk out the stadium and retire.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Both your teams are really good guys. I mean they have to be, they play in the toughest division in football: The American Football Conference East!

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

fsif posted:

AFC East sending three teams to the playoffs this year BOOK IT.

Only one of those teams will be from the AFC East.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

There are more gifs of Brady's teammates ignoring his high fives than of any other player in history. They must really be sick of his anti tomato agenda.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

I kinda wish the NFL would experiment with just putting the camera behind the QB for a game. That way you can actually see routes develop and the TV audience would get to see the total play and not just the offensive and defensive line.

On the other hand it would produce way more armchair QBs screaming "HE'S OPEN" whenever a guy gets an inch of separation.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

evilweasel posted:

its fitzpatrick, he will do inexplicibly well so someone gives him another contract where he's a bust

He had a decent game against Arizona. If he can string a couple of those together he's got another payday in the bag.

He'll eventually run out of teams to sign for though. Unless someone forgets they already gave him a big contract and repeat the mistakes of the past.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Bills next four are Saints, @Chargers, @kc, Pats.

They can very easily be 6-6 after this stretch. That Jets game will haunt them at the end of the year.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

The Bills might have trouble making the playoffs now.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

How bad was Tyrod's injury?

https://twitter.com/JoeBuscaglia/status/937432465869803520

Other people are reporting it could be season ending but nothing has been confirmed.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

pasaluki posted:

With the Bills you can make an argument their offense was already pretty poopy (3 points in the playoffs) and the defense improved.

The offense last year at the very least didn't turn the ball over so the defense rarely had to go out with bad field position. With a rookie QB that won't be the case. Even if the defense has improved they'll have a worse year statistically most likely.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

There were points last season where Clay was the only player making any catches for large stretches of games.

Sure he's overpaid but he also led the team in receiving yards which says more about how bad the receiving group was after they got rid of everyone from 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

I look forward to watching every single Bills game this season in my Tyrod Taylor jersey and shaking my head in disgust whenever one of these yokels throws a pick.

• Locked thread