Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Waroduce posted:

I can't wait for T*m Br*dy to die OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
I don't care how lame sour grapes are, it's all I have as a Bills fan--I would like to point out that, after six months of "omg look at all these great players the pats stole from the Bills" commentary from idiot NFL pundits, which culminated in Al Michaels's lovely comment, none of those players did anything of positive consequence* last night

*I don't think three one-yard touchdown runs in a losing effort counts as "anything of positive consequence," especially when the same player got stuffed on two 4th down runs when the game was on the line

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Real hurthling! posted:

The jets will somehow beat the bills sunday in an unwatchable game and its gonna be funny

This, except the Bills will win

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Eat poo poo AFC East

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Eat poo poo AFC East (except for the Bills)

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Not directly AFC East-related, but Eat poo poo and Die Doug Marrone

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
I think I trust the process :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Let's maybe pump the brakes on the Jets a little bit, yes? At least wait until they have a winning record

• Locked thread