Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Gonna be a good year. Daytona next week, Bathurst the week after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
I really dig the new WRC cars. I think it'll be a decent season, and I don't think Ogier will steamroll it.

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Ford just swept GTLM, are BoP adjustments still possible at this stage?

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
The Rebellion isn't too far off though. I'm expecting some good racing in P class

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
And they're interviewing Jimmie Johnson because...?

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Fair enough, but there's plenty of well established sportscar drivers they could have talked to.

Looks like we got the first PC torpedo of the race.

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
The worst class.

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Hahahahahaha holy poo poo that owned

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008

Powershift posted:

Jesus christ, why would he drag that out onto the track.

My guess is to avoid going into reverse, which always seems to be a hassle with race cars. Wouldn't be surprised if he caught a penalty for this though.

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Unbelievable.

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
WRC is good again.

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
I can seriously see IMSA totally gutting P2 internationally with the exception of ELMS. It just seems like a far better arrangement. ACO might have to cave in eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
Fun fact: the French language commentary of Blancpain is not geoblocked in the US.

• Locked thread