Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Same summary as last year: Watch ERC instead if you can.

Although honestly WRC is kinda interesting this year with the new regulations and no more VW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

These new WRC cars are pretty nuts. Some highlights are just :stare: levels of speed.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

harperdc posted:

Bring Safari Rally back to WRC please.

WRC+ is nice but I just stick to the daily highlights and the occasional onboard cam.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

My favourite part is when they interviewed Ogier after he fell into the ditch, he instantly goes to blaming his Fiesta not working right or something. Then they go interview Tanak, "The new cars are great! Way better than the garbage we had last year."

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Peanut President posted:

Maybe "Retiree in Florida Hits Mazda With Cadillac, Drives Away To Pick Up Rolex"

Why isn't this the new title.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

WRC is actually pretty good so far this year??? I'm not used to WRC being entertaining.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Still looking forward to see what these cars can do in Finland.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Sebastien Ogier locked the driver's championship and also locked the constructor's championship for Ford M-Sport thanks to Elfyn Evans winning the Wales Rally GB, the first welshman to win a rally, and the first brit to win the rally since Richard Burns in 2000. :britain: Why isn't there a crying dragon welsh smilie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

iospace posted:

I want to too but the nature of rally makes it hard to follow :negative:

The nature of it being :krad:?

The full day summaries that WRC+ put up are rebroadcasted on redbull.tv, where they also add in some of their own interviews and graphical representation things, makes it super easy to watch.

• Locked thread