Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Yeah but they have to manage that transition. The FIA isn't going to to let them go with 1000hp on these dinky street circuits, so they need to decide to graduate to big boy tracks or hold onto a hard power cap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Cota is alright but it's no Detroit street circuit.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

harperdc posted:

I think their point is that the M8 doesn't look too different from the M6, which, eh. I'm sure it's different underneath, plus takes further advantage of the aerodynamics rules.

Do any of BMW's cars look significantly different from each other though?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Wrong thread lol

F1DriverQuidenBerg fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Oct 28, 2017

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Norns posted:

I miss the stupid front engine Nissan

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Pretty sure the old mechanic dude at the kart track has a Reynard Formula Ford.

Isn't there still some rump organisation left for parts support?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Yes we must go easy on these people burning millions of dollars to go racing, it's such a financial burden on them. Lmbo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/news/another-season-like-2017-unacceptable-for-lorenzo-985284/

Lorenzo fell into the same trap as Rossi at Ducati. Not going to win at all. Sounds like it's the boot if he doesn't drastically improve next season.

I like how with Rossi they were begging him to stay when everything was going to poo poo and didn't seem like improving. Here it's pretty much just an ultimatum towards Lorenzo to shape up or ship out.

He hosed himself by not moving over in the final race. He probably could've bought himself some runway by being a team player but if Dovi is faster again next year the team is going to ask why the gently caress they're paying him so much.

• Locked thread