Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Roller Coast Guard posted:

I am so conflicted right now

Blessed be Bobby K.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Norns posted:

to much racing to watch

No such thing.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

A good livery.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

This race owns.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Laguna Seca is completely forgettable outside the corkscrew.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Shitzuka 1000 this year. That ending sucked.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

WEC existed because the FIA were being a bitch about ELMS, yeah?

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Basticle posted:

I can't wait for 2019 when they abandon it.

With auto racing, BMW always has a great start and never follow through when it matters.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

gret posted:

Good news for people on PS Vue, CBS Sports Network just went live on there today. So now you can watch the various BTCC/DTM/etc. racing series that they show.

And it's on the Core tier so one doesn't have to spend extra money on the sports package.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

iospace posted:

Bold prediction: Toyota wins the 2018 24 hours of Le Mans, promptly takes ball and goes home

Ah, the Nico Rosberg strategy.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

MazeOfTzeentch posted:

Lincoln to DPi, clearly

That’d be pretty awesome, actually.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

The DeltaWing looked stupid but most of it's offs were nobody else being able to see the thing and thus running it over. I miss it, regardless.

The FWD Nissan def needed a year of testing to be worth a poo poo and they should've tried it at Sebring first (I don't remember if the ACO was being extra stupid about prototypes or rules in general that year or not).

wicka posted:

We are in Concorde Agreement

:discourse:

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Feels Villeneuve posted:

It's time for everyone's favorite piece of performance art disguised as a motor racing event, the Macau Grand Prix

Very apt.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

CactusWeasle posted:

I cannot comprehend that they even race F3 cars here, its bad enough with tin tops.

Mick Schumacher said on Instragram he was basicaly :stare: the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Garbage man with a garbage opinion.

• Locked thread