Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Is there a good explanation of the "housing bubble" and how the banks caused it for people who don't know poo poo about economics that I could read

while its good to know why the financial crisis happened and all that, its also good rule of thumb that whenever the banks and the people are each accusing each other of something its probably the banks fault. i guess thats obvious to most people here though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Just watched Judgement at Nuremberg. That was pretty good and C-SPAM.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Slamhound posted:

Just watched Judgement at Nuremberg. That was pretty good and C-SPAM.

12 Angry Men is also good if you like courtroom drama.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

I just saw NO which was really good but it's a story about not mentioning the really bad stuff and using ads to win an election so I'm not sure if cspam will like it

• Locked thread