Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tickape
Jan 21, 2017
so one time in the 5th grade we were having a christmas party at our house. after dinner all of the kids went into the media room and watched beverly hills chihuahua. i was using a sheet as a blanket and the movie sucked so i fell asleep. when i sleep i cover my entire face so my mom walks in after everyones gone with her high heels on attempting to clean up our mess and she steps on me underneath the blanket. turns out the exact place she stepped was where my eye was and so i basically got a high heel stuck into my eye with the force of my moms bodyweight (130-140lbs)

that was probably one of the worst it hurt so bad. my eye was the size of a tennis ball, bloodshot red cuz i broke multiple blood vessels and i couldn't open it sometimes bc soooo many eye boogars. and i think i straight up tore my cornea, none of that weak rear end scratched cornea poo poo. i didn't go to the doctor it healed in about two weeks. the eye is an amazing thing. had to wear an eyepatch.

edit: i forgot i also have bitten off my tongue twice. literally off. i was about 5 and i was swingin on a swing at a playground and i was like daddy catch me and he missed and i landed on my butt and next thing my tongue was hangin by a little red string and blood everywhere

second time was also at a playground and i got my tongue stuck on a nail bc i liked to lick metal things and i tore it off

there's a huge scar on my tongue lol

either that or the time i was withdrawing from effexor (venlafaxine) i honestly dont know which one was worse

wbu

tickape fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Jan 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i had surgery on my spine @ 15 and it was a real downer

Lost Canyoneer
Nov 1, 2009
Let's just say I'll be real happy if I NEVER have another kidney stone.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Reading your posting haha no but seriously either fracturing my arm in 3 places snowboarding or presumably getting kicked in the head by a horse but I don't remember that.

sativa dreams
Nov 28, 2006
i'm really an '03, i swear
when I was like 11 or 12 I was playing manhunt in the woods and I stepped over a basketball sized hole in the ground. This turned out to be a yellowjacket nest that started stinging the poo poo out of me and I ran screaming and jumping up and down like a madman the entire way home. I was sobbing and in an incredible amount of pain, and my mom told me to hop up on the kitchen counter to apply calamine. I hopped up and as soon as I sat down, a hidden little bastard stung me right in the taint. That last sting just broke me. I ended up lying on the ground under my desk moaning in pain until I passed out. I've broken bones and stuff since then, but nothing has even come close. ended up with like 12 stings I think.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
One of those times my balls got caught in a hay baler

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I broke my left collarbone twice.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Catheter shoved up my pee hole while I was conscious and with no pain meds.

My appendix had just bursted (I waited too long because I'm stubborn) and it was easily the most painful thing ever. The size of the tube is not thin like you would think. It's about the size of a Big Gulp straw's thickness. I would randomly think about it when pissing for a good 6 months and I'd grit my teeth.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I broke my left collarbone twice.

Tony Romo is a goon BAM

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I had a baby out of my penis. It was p cool but he's real thin and kinda smarmy towards people. :shrug:

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
I got kneed in the liver and it was not very fun

Healthy Nut Snack
Mar 23, 2016
Soap in penis

Icy hot on balls

Kidney stone?

Besides the pain, there's the fear that you just broke your dick

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
My right knee came out of socket once when I was wrestling. That hurts a lot.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I was an adventurer, then I took an arrow in the knee.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Vasectomy was bad when they first put the needle in my balls.

Getting an abcess lanced out of my armpit?

I dunno thats probably it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Thoracic surgery.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

busted some cartilage in my knee playing hs football. loving sucked

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

sativa dreams posted:

when I was like 11 or 12 I was playing manhunt in the woods and I stepped over a basketball sized hole in the ground. This turned out to be a yellowjacket nest that started stinging the poo poo out of me and I ran screaming and jumping up and down like a madman the entire way home. I was sobbing and in an incredible amount of pain, and my mom told me to hop up on the kitchen counter to apply calamine. I hopped up and as soon as I sat down, a hidden little bastard stung me right in the taint. That last sting just broke me. I ended up lying on the ground under my desk moaning in pain until I passed out. I've broken bones and stuff since then, but nothing has even come close. ended up with like 12 stings I think.

lol I did this like 2 years ago. I drove my riding mower past an evergreen and those fuckers started lighting me UP. Those stings hurt like hell! I ran for a full acre screaming and flailing and when I got in one of those fuckers stung me in the rear end too.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

I've had kidney stones twice and both times were horrible. The first time I was sweating profusely and kept vomiting just from having to deal with the pain and I have a pretty high pain tolerance.

waggles
Jul 21, 2011

Here to spread frog love.
Fallen Rib
Not exactly physically painful but I was one of those kids that were left in a hot car (truck). My step mom and sister went into an antique store to look around and talk with the owner while my brother stayed in the truck to take a nap. I remember she told us we could leave but being dumb kids we were too scared. The temperature in Virginia at the time was around 93 degrees and we were in there for a good long time, long enough for precipitation to form on the windows. A passerby noticed us and told the step mom. We went inside and got scolded. We never went to the doctor to get checked out and I swear that something changed within me since that day.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

Lost Canyoneer posted:

Let's just say I'll be real happy if I NEVER have another kidney stone.

Yeah, I had kidney stones when I was 7, that scared the poo poo out of me and they couldn't give me painkillers or anything. It's really cool and fun to think you just have to take a really big poo poo and then start pissing blood.

Sphear
Jan 13, 2011

1: Stepped on a stingray and he stung me right in the cartilage at the at the back of my heel.
2: Kidney stone the size of a small grain of rice.

sativa dreams
Nov 28, 2006
i'm really an '03, i swear

Dave_Indeed posted:

I ran for a full acre screaming and flailing and when I got in one of those fuckers stung me in the rear end too.

this is the only proper reaction your mind can think of at the time, and now I think they're out to get us based on what they did to you too

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

probably when Mr. T ate my balls

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I had a toenail ripped off once. I've also broken my skull. Probably a tie between those two. Surprisingly, ripping the toenail off hurt worse than all the other fractures except for breaking my noggin.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I bumped my toe into a door, but it was like, really hard.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Psycho Society posted:

I bumped my toe into a door, but it was like, really hard.

This is basically how I ripped my toenail off. I was playing with the dog, chasing him and his squeaky ball and my big toe went under a door but the toenail didn't. Ripped it clean off. gently caress any house builder that makes a bathroom door open out into a hallway.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
hemorrhoids.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
when i was a baby i got set on fire and someone filmed it

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Tom Gorman posted:

Same.

Dude called me a fool and gobbled them up like a hungry, hungry hippo.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
when my wisdom teeth were removed they accidentally left a shard of tooth embedded in my upper left gum, and i didn't realize that the constant pain wasn't normal until several days later when the rest of my mouth felt relatively normal but that corner still hurt like hell

eventually it came out on its own

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Honky Dong Country posted:

This is basically how I ripped my toenail off. I was playing with the dog, chasing him and his squeaky ball and my big toe went under a door but the toenail didn't. Ripped it clean off. gently caress any house builder that makes a bathroom door open out into a hallway.

OK this one made me cringe reading it.

What does a toe even look like with the nail ripped off? I don't want to Google image it. Just a vague description would suffice.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I wish I could give you all a gout attack and I mean that most sincerely.

Goobish
May 31, 2011

I gave birth to a 9 pound baby with two Tylenol. not because I didn't want medication but because it happened too fast for them to medicate me properly, and let me tell you I am not loving doing that ever again. Father of child said it was the worst thing he ever saw and thought I was dying. In fact the one time I did almost die from blood loss was way less painful than that.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Tom Gorman posted:

I had the same thing happen to me, except it was just one ball and instead of Mr. T it was cancer. The post-surgery pain sucked. You'd think that they would just cut open your nutsack to get to your balls, but nope, they go in through your lower abdomen. I had to limp around with an ice pack for about two weeks.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

What does a toe even look like with the nail ripped off? I don't want to Google image it. Just a vague description would suffice.

when i was a kid i dropped a rock on my toe and the nail popped off... it's red underneath I guess? it's all good now anyways

otherwise i broke my shoulder and tore my rotator cuff skiing, then tried to rehab without surgery for a year, then had surgery and then had to rehab for another year

honestly probably not nearly as painful as most stuff so far

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Really bloody? You've never smashed a fingernail or something and later it fell off? Basically like that except with a shitload more pain, tearing, and blood. It never did grow back right either and has required periodic maintenance ever since. Doesn't help that it was the second time I lost that toenail, the previous being the aforementioned smashing and falling off.

^^^ basically that except it went from perfectly normal to ripped the gently caress off in about a second rather than peacefully falling off after a painful smash

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
KIDNEY. STONES.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Reading this thread lol!!

Actually it was stenosis of the ureter (not urethra thank god) combined with a kidney stone which had me writhing in pain for several hours occasionally. Until I got surgery which was also very painful but only for a month or so.

Also a punctured lung hurts quite a bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

a7m2 posted:

Also a punctured lung hurts quite a bit

I saw a marine on TV once that'd been in combat say "A sucking chestwound is nature's way of saying 'slow down'" and I laughed my balls off.

• Locked thread