Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Over a labor day weekend, I must have had an ingrown hair on my taint and a small clogged pore resulted.

No big deal since I thought it would just pop and I'd clean it out.

By the end of Labor Day, it had swollen to the size of a golf ball. I was eating pain meds like candy and was actually sick to my stomach from the pain.

Ended up sitting on a heating pad for a few hours and it finally busted.

When I went to the bathroom to check it, my underpants were full of rotten-smelling pus and there was a hole the diameter of a dime.

Ended up going to a clinic the next day where a nurse lanced the rest of it. If I had waited any longer, I probably would have gone into septic shock because the wound was almost deep enough to each an artery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread