Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

e: thought no lie and no exaggeration that I was going to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Motherfucker posted:

When I was a fourteen year old aspie child my growing libido combined with my inability to interact with human children lead me to increasingly bizzare acts of masturbation, I had a fairly large plush sonic the hedgehog doll with a soft torso an roped joints that I had been cumming inside for around a year, for some reason in the confines of my autistic mind I developed a complex wherein I could not cum unless the situation had as much verisimilitude as possible and so one day while my parents were away I stole the collection of steak knives from the knife block and airbrushed them with blue paint. I attached the knives across sonic's back to simulate his spiney hair and spikes like a real hedgehog might have. During the act I got so deeply engrossed that I did not notice a patch of loose sheets and I fell forward, fifteen steak knives with serated edges and barely dry blue paint peirced my gut and lower torso, totally severing much of my bowels and making me incontinent to this very day.

Now that's sexual!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Methanar posted:

Actually I take it back. The worst thing ever was in grade 4, and I got a really nasty wart from the swimming pool.

It was an enormous planter that took up the entire first segment of my big toe on my left foot. My mom put on some kind of glue and would proceed to rip off the glue mostly pulling the wart with it. It ended up leaving a giant gaping hole in my toe once it was finally out.

I probably got some nerve damage from that because I still can't touch the underside of that toe without getting a sickening sensation

Badass Glue Mom.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

unpleasantly turgid posted:

IDK if this is NWS or not (I'm guessing no) but if it is a mod can just spoiler it

anyway,

I'm trans, so when I was younger I really wanted to cut my penis off-- the first step my seven-year-old mind came up with was to numb it

I'd watched some documentaries about pioneers and learned that numbness happens during hypothermia, so I wanted to essentially freeze my dick before cutting into it. To do this, I filled a ziploc bag with ice and left it on my crotch for, like, what... one minute? It was so unbelievably far from frozen, let alone hypothermic, that I just have no explanation for why I took the following step. It was just cold but that was, to me, good enough.

Step two is where the pain-train leaves the station.

Using a loving steak knife in the bathroom, I took one drag across the base of my dick and it just exploded with pain.

I was doubled-up on the bathroom floor crying like, well, a seven-year-old and clutching my crotch. I don't remember if there was a lot of blood, but my hands were pretty red. Luckily, no one was home so I just hid the knife and wrapped my weiner in bandaids and didn't shower for a while so scar tissue could develop before water compromised the adhesive. It looked like I was wearing a leather condom.

In retrospect, it's hilarious, but I wish I'd waited a little longer on the ice :(

JEsus dude

• Locked thread