Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
My right knee came out of socket once when I was wrestling. That hurts a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

sativa dreams posted:

when I was like 11 or 12 I was playing manhunt in the woods and I stepped over a basketball sized hole in the ground. This turned out to be a yellowjacket nest that started stinging the poo poo out of me and I ran screaming and jumping up and down like a madman the entire way home. I was sobbing and in an incredible amount of pain, and my mom told me to hop up on the kitchen counter to apply calamine. I hopped up and as soon as I sat down, a hidden little bastard stung me right in the taint. That last sting just broke me. I ended up lying on the ground under my desk moaning in pain until I passed out. I've broken bones and stuff since then, but nothing has even come close. ended up with like 12 stings I think.

lol I did this like 2 years ago. I drove my riding mower past an evergreen and those fuckers started lighting me UP. Those stings hurt like hell! I ran for a full acre screaming and flailing and when I got in one of those fuckers stung me in the rear end too.

• Locked thread