Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

I feel like I'm playing Rex Murphy correctly.

edit: but I'm not. gently caress.

Baron Snow fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Apr 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

drat. Picking up 8 clue tokens on one action was super satisfying too. I'll have fix it before the next adventure.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Boxman posted:

How well does this play with four people? I know it'd have to be 2 core sets, but does it feel like you're playing in a way the game isn't really designed for?

2 cores will hurt at 4 players. In my 4 player group we have 4 cores and 2 of each pack after that and it’s worked pretty well. We actually only just added the 4th core with Path to Carcosa, given the overlap of classes at the table this time around. That might sound a little much, but that’s two players in the group doing the collecting, so it ends up a bit saner on everyone’s budgets.

Edit: oh yeah, and 4 players rules.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

Orange Devil posted:

I mean Hastur is the Great Old One most associated with madness, lunacy and insanity so you know. I wouldn't be surprised if there's no way to end the campaign sane.

Mid Carcossa spoiler:Take 1 SAN damage.