Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009
Realistically you have to consider AI(3) to be 6 xp if you're upgrading for the consistency. Personally I feel that for level 3 they could've expanded the dig to 4 cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Zerf posted:

Once they have Shrivelling and Rite of Seeking on the board you're fine, but you can run into trouble getting there.

These both take the same slot. Unless you have a Book of Shadows(3) then you can't have both at the same time.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

KPC_Mammon posted:

You know you have two spell slots, right?

... Having played through Path of Carcosa no, no I did not.

Huh.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Radish posted:

We played the last campaign not realizing that you remove all doom tokens from ALL cards when you advance the agenda which made some scenarios really hard.

Oooof mine is a slight impediment, that sounds bugfucking insane. That would make some agendas advance every turn!

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Single Tight Female posted:

Yeah I just ran no hand items at all planning to xp into Spirit Athame later so ended up Shrivelling rats. Arcane Initiate's in the deck it just whiffed like four times, nbd. Alchemical did feel like overkill though, especially with both Emergency Cache and Uncage the Soul in deck. In my defense my last two runs were as Jenny then Minh so my sense of economy is hosed.

This is all good advice so thanks, I just wasn't prepared for her weakness at all.

Mystic always feels really feast or famine resource wise when I play them. Either I'm choking on resources with no where to spent them or I'm scrabbling for every cent to put it into my brain gun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PJOmega
May 5, 2009
The first time we did Midnight Masks we missed the "per investigator" part of the clues needed to spawn each cultist. So we did a full sweep and recruited them all. With bullets. A lot of bullets. Reading the "all cultists managed" text was really amusing afterwards.