Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Gotta say after my first scenario that included Zoey...
She just runs around murdering things. A+ char.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.

Zerf posted:

Need to try Zoey next. Or Rex.

Also, do people enjoy playing survivors? I've built an "Ashcan" Pete deck, but I don't feel like it will be any good. I mean, Duke's good, but he's once per turn unless discarding cards. I splashed Pickpocketing to help card draw (and along with Rabbit's Foot that should help). But just as Wendy, Pete's got willpower 4, and the survivor class can't really do anything with it.

Hopefully we'll see some cards that can take advantage of it, right now it feels like a wasted stat.

I honestly haven't even played one yet. I need to branch out from the 3-4 guys I've used :/
Ashcan Pete seems pretty interesting, but him locking up his ally spot so thoroughly may be tough...

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.

Plavski posted:

It doesn't lock up his Ally slot. Duke has the keyword Ally, but has no ally slot indicator so you're free to go hog wild with whomever you want.

WELL THEN.
I shall be trying an Ashcan Pete solo deck soon...

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Oh wow, I just got a notification from Team Covenant that an Arkham Horror AP shipped! The FFG upcoming says it is still on the boat. But get hyped guys!

E: Aahhh my friend says that they print the shipping labels a few days before they get the APs so they can be shipped asap. Still probably a week out.

ChiTownEddie fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Jan 30, 2017

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
God those Permanent upgrades are so epic.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.

Bottom Liner posted:

I'm still trying to get a copy of Miskatonic Museum, anyone have a hook up?

Just keep an eye out, the reprint just moved into "shipping now"

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Yessss! I think I have two buddies who want to play a campaign with me! Considering I played the core and most of the Dunwich solo (two handed) I am very excited to play with others haha. I hadn't even looked at the new cards until I got Path to Carcosa...the last few APs + a new deluxe means I have so many new toys to build with.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
I am going to attempt to play this game again. Is it considered better to play pure solo or 2 handed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
Cool, thanks. Now to pick the characters!